• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

One way in catching a hacker (not guaranteed)

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
All the hackers are now going to change to a male skin... now we have no chance to find them!

Thanks alot :'(

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
I lose all the time, but I know where EVERY chest is ( I downloaded map 1 and wrote down co ords of all chests I found using an xray that I later uninstalled) does that make me a hacker? (Again: I uninstalled xray after use)
No. Since technically you didn't use xray on the servers. Thats what I did as well. Dw, you're all good.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I lose all the time, but I know where EVERY chest is ( I downloaded map 1 and wrote down co ords of all chests I found using an xray that I later uninstalled) does that make me a hacker? (Again: I uninstalled xray after use)
Just don't log into the servers with a modified jar. Many people use xray/chestfinder etc in singleplayer.

In my opinion it ruins the fun of finding new chests but yeah :p

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Just don't log into the servers with a modified jar. Many people use xray/chestfinder etc in singleplayer.

In my opinion it ruins the fun of finding new chests but yeah :p
Oh hai Shaun.

Do you want a updated siggy? :3

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I see that you have change your avatar Shaun :D A Wither Boss!

They're so creepy... :(

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It looks good but can I have a different background, some forever alone leik one

stupid ninja

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci