• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

on city map cornicopia is overpowered

what do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olekriz

Spectator
Reaction score
As an soloer, i have to strongly agree with Kanachi on this one. I tend to strart every match in the city map the same as many others, run to the middle, grab what you can and get the hell out of there. Then i go my planed route picking up 4-5 chest, (I actually get 4 chest right of the bat almost every single time) after this i tend to kill 1-2 persons.

Then its the part of the game that if i have been lucky with what i have collected, i MAY have a chance against the ones that have teamed up in the middle. Ofcourse only if i avoid them at all cost.

I would also see the chest in the middle nerfed a bit, and the best items spred among all the chests :)

CodeGlue

Experienced
Reaction score
Nerfing the middle chests eliminates what chad said they are currently attempting to a create. A fight for the middle.

Squallboogie

Tribute
Reaction score
People still camp in trees in the city map, changing the middle wouldn't really change it. But I do think diamonds should be removed.

Sacred_Flame

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree with you Squallboogie. I don't think iron armor should spawn the first day either.

Squallboogie

Tribute
Reaction score
I just won on the corn map, very easily I might add, with a full set of iron, 2 diamonds swords, and 10 golden apples. It's just way too over powered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci