• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonkoetzler

Tribute
Reaction score
This is not a, should I say, mature way to address this. I have a question for you. Why don't you like it? Because you are decent at the game, and think you deserve your stats? Or are you feeling like you can't get them back?

If not, I would like to ask you yet another question. If you feel like you can get them back, why be so down about it? Not only will people appreciate your effort, you will gain yourself confidence that you are good as a player.

Putting yourself down about this is definitely not the best choice. Look forward to it.

Side note: *I am against this. I just recently got my 500th win. It only took me two years- yeah..be quiet -and that effort would just be disappointing to be lost.*
I don't play lots of mc anymore, I do but not as much as I use to, I can get them back eZ if I tryharded, but no pls no reset I phun

josh45957

Diamond
Reaction score
Here comes the 6 team of hackers and 1 legit player that is boosting;-;

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
All the people that votes should honestly uninstall minecraftminecraft

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
The global stat reset should be an optional thing, like make the stat reset feature a free thing for about a week or so. Personally, I think its really, REALLY annoying how I am just going to have wasted literally 5 weeks, all for nothing...Most of the people that voted Yes are most likely people with bad ratios, or just people that don`t want to feel like a no-life, while almost anyone who has alot of wins and a good ratio has been there before...I used to have a terribad ratio...Then I started to get good, which happens to anyone who actually tries. I would personally quit MCG if they did a global stats reset, and Im 100% sure im not going to be the only one.

Krit

Experienced
Reaction score
I would have to agree with your point, but if you want to show that you're a good MCSG player, all you have to do is play the same way you did before. Think about this in a positive way. If you worked your way to become a good player, all you have to do is play, and you will get the chance to become the best in the world. I also see this in a bad way, but most MCG community people consider this a good opportunity.

TheSalexMC

Platinum
Reaction score
The global stat reset should be an optional thing, like make the stat reset feature a free thing for about a week or so. Personally, I think its really, REALLY annoying how I am just going to have wasted literally 5 weeks, all for nothing...Most of the people that voted Yes are most likely people with bad ratios, or just people that don`t want to feel like a no-life, while almost anyone who has alot of wins and a good ratio has been there before...I used to have a terribad ratio...Then I started to get good, which happens to anyone who actually tries. I would personally quit MCG if they did a global stats reset, and Im 100% sure im not going to be the only one.
Preach it.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion, i agree and disagree with this. Yep, a lot of Bk randys who don't know how to play, the maps, or just aren't good enough to pull good stats, and i know how they feel because i was once a BK randy as well. I think that the leaderboards should be reset but the stats should stay.

A legacy leaderboard, to keep a place of all people who were once in those spots, and then a new one so some new people who are good can catch up. I think this an a opportunity for everyone to compete for number one. Even though someone will stay up until midnight and boost until they are number one by a longshot.

But yeah, if the components are changed a bit this could be great!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Acutally, I think he should just reset the leaderboards but just not wins, then more people can try to get #1, so gravey4rd can still have his 4000 wins but he will just need to get more wins so it can count on the new leaderboards :) im a smart senpai :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci