• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Omg, why is ChadTheDj making a f*cking strawpoll on resetting your stats. Most people in MCSG are bk randalls that barely know how to play. I started off like this, and I got better. Most of the people voting rigrht now for a global stats reset are Randy's with like a 1/20 ratio. Another point. Lets say there is a lot people with 100 wins out of 2000 games played. They're obviously not going to vote keep their stats, they want to get a new ratio so its not so sh*tty. Let's be honest here, all the people with over 500+ wins work there asses off to get all those wins, me myself, I have over 1700+ wins. I would literally shed a tear if my stats were reset. Chad if your reading this, don't do the global reset ;-;
kek

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Omg, why is ChadTheDj making a f*cking strawpoll on resetting your stats. Most people in MCSG are bk randalls that barely know how to play. I started off like this, and I got better. Most of the people voting rigrht now for a global stats reset are Randy's with like a 1/20 ratio. Another point. Lets say there is a lot people with 100 wins out of 2000 games played. They're obviously not going to vote keep their stats, they want to get a new ratio so its not so sh*tty. Let's be honest here, all the people with over 500+ wins work there asses off to get all those wins, me myself, I have over 1700+ wins. I would literally shed a tear if my stats were reset. Chad if your reading this, don't do the global reset ;-;
its a block game

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I agree but you could have gotten your point across without cursing and bleeping part of it out. Chad should not reset the stats because majority of the people who voting for it dont have a lot of wins and dont care but the people who have a good ratio or a ton of wins would be out voted. I dont think this should be voted on because it is not fair. People would be loosing everything that they worked for. Chad I love you but please dont do this.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be honest, I think I could agree to having the stats being reset, it can be a fresh start for everyone, yes, it really does suck knowing that a lot of people's hard work and effort would easily be cleared off, but I am pretty sure they mentioned that they will have the old statistics for those who still want to view them somewhere around so they can still show off their skill. :)

I think stats reset could also help provide a bigger opportunity for players all over the world to start anew, and that I think this could help make even more statistics for more Gametypes. But I do agree with you, statistic resetting does kind of suck, but let's look on the bright side as well. This could be a big change for us, and could really help in the future as well. :D

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Thread locked for the following reason:
  • All discussion can be done on the original thread.
  • Arguments/flame.
If you have any other concerns or questions, please PM me or another staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci