• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
owner of the account mewtwo add me on Skype for negotiations
i want it

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
Banned anyone that was not in the clan at the time when Server Admin ranks were removed from some users, and at the time you were apparently on the server.

You will stay banned.
why would I take over a ts from a clan when im friends with the owner. thats bs. I just wanted to talk to HoHo lmao. I poked him to move me up.

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
Josh_Zhy and R1ck4stl3y I think you guys handled the situation nicely, good job removing a member of your clan that was causing flame, I think this flame war is over now! Good Job.

Allusions

Survivor
Reaction score
why would I take over a ts from a clan when im friends with the owner. thats bs. I just wanted to talk to HoHo lmao. I poked him to move me up.
You probably came on with a suspicious name and I'm the ts owner so I do as I like next time come on with your actual ign

AuroraMC

Platinum
Reaction score
- Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: KawaiiHuahwi
- Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Aurora
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: aurora-mc.skype123
- Aɢᴇ: 12
- Wɪɴs: 51
- Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: Zytrex, Aura, and Surge
- Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wɪsʜ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ: Ily Im still new to clans but I do know alot of good routes on these maps. Im also really good at pvp (I know my stats suck though) but atm Im a little rusty due to being grounded for a bit. I hope to be accepted because this clan looks amazing and its really well tied together and I hope I could learn a couple things from some of these players. I hope that I can be accepted and If I am, well I dont want co leader or elite. I would just like to be a regular member because I am still new to clans.
I will see you on ts and I hope to be accepted.
Thx

Last edited:

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
- Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: KawaiiHuahwi
- Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Aurora
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: aurora-mc.skype123
- Aɢᴇ: 12
- Wɪɴs: 51
- Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: Zytrex, & Aura.
- Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wɪsʜ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ: Ily Im still new to clans but I do know alot of good routes on these maps. Im also really good at pvp (I know my stats suck though) but atm Im a little rusty due to being grounded for a bit. I hope to be accepted because this clan looks amazing and its really well tied together and I hope I could learn a couple things from some of these players. I hope that I can be accepted and If I am, well I dont want co leader or elite. I would just like to be a regular member because I am still new to clans.
I will see you on ts and I hope to be accepted.
Thx
gl

Jatwa

Spectator
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Jatwa
- Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Fazio
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: iR3ktu
- Aɢᴇ: 13
- Wɪɴs: 265
- Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: Shadowz,Privilege
- Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wɪsʜ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ: I want to join this clan because its filled with awesome people that willl help me and my pvp skills grow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci