• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm going to set my honest opinion on this.

Any more flame, I will be glad to tag a moderator every single day to wipe the flame. Any more hackusations or complaining that you guys got comebacked, or lost, yeah, it will be deleted. Also flame from clan members or owners will be cleared as well. Just stop, it really is annoying getting alerts on this every single day, or Forbidix just camping on this thread and ready to throw wood in the fire. Stop, it really is annoying.

This is also referring to clan members, clan owners or clan leaders of this clan.
lol k

RipM8

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm going to set my honest opinion on this.

Any more flame, I will be glad to tag a moderator every single day to wipe the flame. Any more hackusations or complaining that you guys got comebacked, or lost, yeah, it will be deleted. Also flame from clan members or owners will be cleared as well. Just stop, it really is annoying getting alerts on this every single day, or Forbidix just camping on this thread and ready to throw wood in the fire. Stop, it really is annoying.

This is also referring to clan members, clan owners or clan leaders of this clan.
P3NUMBAD LAYING DOWN THE LAW

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci