• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

Pinger_exe

Spectator
Reaction score
- Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: _Phyre
- Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Max
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: vsplesk.chat.mc
- Aɢᴇ: 14
- Wɪɴs: 50 O_O
- Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: Icarus
- Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wɪsʜ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ: I'm a good pvp'er and my old clan got broken apart :(. I would like to help this clan succed as well, Ill just list what I'm good at:

Good at: Jitter clicking, aiming with the Fishing rod, using the fishing rod, Sword, Combo, strafing, ping :3, (Internet sometimes goes bye bye )_) ), FnS Placement, accurate.

Need to work on / Bad at: Still need to get good with the bow, good with close quarter bow spamming tho ;-;

My stats are Good , but I didn't bother to buy a stats reset, If you wish to find out how good I am, please contact me on skype vsplesk.chat.mc or email [email protected]. Thank you!

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
- Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: _Phyre
- Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Max
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: vsplesk.chat.mc
- Aɢᴇ: 14
- Wɪɴs: 50 O_O
- Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: Icarus
- Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wɪsʜ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ: I'm a good pvp'er and my old clan got broken apart :(. I would like to help this clan succed as well, Ill just list what I'm good at:

Good at: Jitter clicking, aiming with the Fishing rod, using the fishing rod, Sword, Combo, strafing, ping :3, (Internet sometimes goes bye bye )_) ), FnS Placement, accurate.

Need to work on / Bad at: Still need to get good with the bow, good with close quarter bow spamming tho ;-;

My stats are Good , but I didn't bother to buy a stats reset, If you wish to find out how good I am, please contact me on skype vsplesk.chat.mc or email [email protected]. Thank you!
you sir, i feel bad for you

OGBobby

Survivor
Reaction score
referencing earlier flame, didnt mean you did <3 you guys are cool

IF OUR CLAN IS Good WHY DO YOU GET SMACKED BY US FAG, and yes I could talk you in a 1v1, name time and day pls
PACQUIAO VS MAYWEATHER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. FIGHT OF THE CENTUARY!!!!!!!1!1111!!!!!!!!

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
stop embarrassing yourself, you wanna act big? Why dont we rematch then?
What's the point of clan battling someone who doesn't take losses lol. If we win everyone knows he won't post it.

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
While I'm not saying anyone this clan has ever hacked as I know nothing about the situation, all these people flaming are just people looking for an excuse to say why they lost. Take Sports for example, or even the entire Valiance, Aura, Olympians, and all the other clans trying to say that we toggle. All those clans are ones that we have defeated, and what did they do? They tried saying we 'toggled' because it is the only excuse they have as to why they lost. When Aura talked smack to us constantly about being 'scared' to battle them I took it upon myself to accept their request. Guess what happened? We destroyed them 5-2. They can attempt to say we toggled, when we didn't, because they are just so butt-hurt about the loss. Does anyone here even know the story of what they did afterwards? They came to our TS and took it over, removing all of our ranks and turning it into their owns TeamSpeak. But I mean, we had a backup so we aren't even worried about that action. Aura, at least you tried.

Then you have Valiance, a clan who was so butt-hurt about losing to a 'randy clan' that they did everything they could to stop us from getting a victory. First we tied them 3-3, and they forced us to redo it all. So what happens after the redo? We beat them 5-4. What do they do after we win? They tried reporting us to mods saying we hacked, they had recorded evidence of us 'toggling' but guess what, the evidence wasn't even valid. Ask moderators yourself. ;) Good try Valiance.

To all of those out there flaming us, Forbidix, Sportz, Llama, and all the others out there, before you attempt at stating a clause which is not at all true, get some facts. Instead of going with words of clans that we beat, I mean we beat them, they will be butt-hurt of course, learn some facts. In fact, do yourself a favor and get some TRUE HARD EVIDENCE ON MCSG. Maybe then you can prove all of us wrong, until then. Just stop, Your not getting anywhere. :D

OGBobby

Survivor
Reaction score
While I'm not saying anyone this clan has ever hacked as I know nothing about the situation, all these people flaming are just people looking for an excuse to say why they lost. Take Sports for example, or even the entire Valiance, Aura, Olympians, and all the other clans trying to say that we toggle. All those clans are ones that we have defeated, and what did they do? They tried saying we 'toggled' because it is the only excuse they have as to why they lost. When Aura talked smack to us constantly about being 'scared' to battle them I took it upon myself to accept their request. Guess what happened? We destroyed them 5-2. They can attempt to say we toggled, when we didn't, because they are just so butt-hurt about the loss. Does anyone here even know the story of what they did afterwards? They came to our TS and took it over, removing all of our ranks and turning it into their owns TeamSpeak. But I mean, we had a backup so we aren't even worried about that action. Aura, at least you tried.

Then you have Valiance, a clan who was so butt-hurt about losing to a 'randy clan' that they did everything they could to stop us from getting a victory. First we tied them 3-3, and they forced us to redo it all. So what happens after the redo? We beat them 5-4. What do they do after we win? They tried reporting us to mods saying we hacked, they had recorded evidence of us 'toggling' but guess what, the evidence wasn't even valid. Ask moderators yourself. ;) Good try Valiance.

To all of those out there flaming us, Forbidix, Sportz, Llama, and all the others out there, before you attempt at stating a clause which is not at all true, get some facts. Instead of going with words of clans that we beat, I mean we beat them, they will be butt-hurt of course, learn some facts. In fact, do yourself a favor and get some TRUE HARD EVIDENCE ON MCSG. Maybe then you can prove all of us wrong, until then. Just stop, Your not getting anywhere. :D
Good battle with redemption btw. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci