• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Allusions has been kicked, forreal

youre one to be talking, you're trash

you're just a huge fag, theres a reason you cant get into any good clans

lol kid

lolno I wont let it get to that

I actually used to look up to you, so like sorry ;~;

YOURE SUCH A FAG ON THE FORUMS OMG

Tl:dr
Allusions been kicked fr
31days is legit, he's proved it too 2 admins and like 7 mods. so he will never be kicked, again. stop being butthurt
And about Saliva, that waas a joke, I was even hacking and I suck in mcsg soooooooo yea?
nah he isn't kicked, your gonna give him another account to play on just like you did to binct when you wanted to find out if he was legit or not.

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
Allusions has been kicked, forreal

youre one to be talking, you're trash

you're just a huge fag, theres a reason you cant get into any good clans

lol kid

lolno I wont let it get to that

I actually used to look up to you, so like sorry ;~;

YOURE SUCH A FAG ON THE FORUMS OMG

Tl:dr
Allusions been kicked fr
31days is legit, he's proved it too 2 admins and like 7 mods. so he will never be kicked, again. stop being butthurt
And about Saliva, that waas a joke, I was even hacking and I suck in mcsg soooooooo yea?
Lol the fact that you STILL downloaded hacks and we have evidence of you guys hacking yet you guys think your so good. Please disband this clan the clan community would be so happy.

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol the fact that you STILL downloaded hacks and we have evidence of you guys hacking yet you guys think your so good. Please disband this clan the clan community would be so happy.
hell ya

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
nah he isn't kicked, your gonna give him another account to play on just like you did to binct when you wanted to find out if he was legit or not.
no, he's kicked. Leafed was invited back after proving to to STAFF that he didn't hack

Can you stop flaming our thread? your people want to run around calling u randies and call us immature but yet you can come on our thread with your whole crew and flame for about 7 pages about how we hack, when in all reality you're just mad we won 5 in a row, you couldve dropped this 2 weeks ago but no, you have to be a ass and act like your cool. Outset got kicked from uscl for flaming, yet you guys get to stay when you've caused more trouble on our thread and you're just bein asses, but since you're one of the "non-randy
clans, nothing will happen to you. Don't respond, stop embarrassing on our thread. Why don't you practice what you preach

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci