• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Someone is impersonating Benji by making a similar forum account and requesting a lock, when the actual Benji does not want a thread lock.

TL DR ItsBenjii is impersonating the actual Benji

Reaction score
Someone is impersonating Benji by making a similar forum account and requesting a lock, when the actual Benji does not want a thread lock.

TL DR ItsBenjii is impersonating the actual Benji
if you need proof check when I joined the forums too, also when can you solve this it's kinda creepy...

RidersUS

Experienced
Reaction score
It's sad to see people hack on different servers. Whats more sad is seeing a person that's in a decent clan hacking.

We kinda thought people in this clan toggle/hack. Turns out there are members that hack. Just a warning to other people who ask to cb them watch out for togglers.
We know :D

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
It's sad to see people hack on different servers. Whats more sad is seeing a person that's in a decent clan hacking.

We kinda thought people in this clan toggle/hack. Turns out there are members that hack. Just a warning to other people who ask to cb them watch out for togglers.
In this cause and state of this manner, Saliva as always is an idiot and doesn't listen to what people say. Although he did hack, he had majorly caused severe damage to our reputation. I will talk to Josh about it later and as well with Rick.

EDIT: It took him about 5 minutes to retrieve the hack client, so he did download the hack client for the purpose of hacking on 2015 pvp. He also said that it is a "randy server" "doesn't care if he gets banned"

ItsBenjii

Spectator
Reaction score
I still don't see why this clan isnt disbanded. Its horrible. Everyone here should join Aura!! Join Aura

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci