• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Olympic [EU]

zfirestrike

Spectator
Reaction score
what? u have one screen of togglesprint and the other one of vape and huzuni. But where are the screen in games. We like use hacks 1v1 in private match so? U have to post real proof of haxks in games. Thanks

CataneseGod

Spectator
Reaction score
ok so u ve found a profile with "huzuni" when in edit profile there is anything u and u cheked it, u ve founder AutoClicker[ON] and it's obviously that is togglesneak and u ve found vape launcher in my windows folder, FOR FIRST U VE'NOT FCKING PROOF THAT I'M USING IT IN GAME,and now i will explain u all of this screenshot and if u don't continue the cw and remove fake win i will call a sr.mod for disband, in the first screenshot u found vape launcher, ok i use it BUT non on any server of pvp i use that gc on an hacked server w my friend, in the 2 screenshot u've found autoclicker[ON] and it is obviously togglesneak and with this all can understand ur a fckin retard, in the third screenshot u ve found a PROFILE,PROFILE with "huzuni" u've checked in edit profile,use version and there is no way for huzuni when i do F3 you read 1.7.10 forge fckin retard so it's obviously i can't use it, so after this remove fake win or i will call a sr.mod for disband,and if u don't continue the cw it finish 5-0 for my clan, we are 3-1 for my clan,if u want to continue back to skype or the cw finish 5-0

zfirestrike

Spectator
Reaction score
Abbiamo disbandato no probleem tenete la win ma sappiamo tutti che eravamo 3 a 1 e non abbiamo proofs ma questa dimostra la vostra voglia di giocare fear

SoKee

Tribute
Reaction score
Cancri figli di puttana "sto reclutando gente piu forte sei stanto un grande amico you ban from the server concoro di merda credevo che mi potevo fidare ma quasta è la community italiana figlio di puttna ti butto giu dio santo
-Snypezh
Ps: mi ero impegnato pere settarti il ts
Se vuoi entra Nel mio clan,ti recluto su ts,Oggi alle 15,K?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci