• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Old battle ground maps!

Breeze_Gaming

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that all the battlegrounds should have their own designated maps like they use to. It was more enjoyable that way also people would be able to choose the map they want to play on by going to a certain battle grounds server rather than having to wait until the map changes! Also some maps aren't on battle grounds anymore.

Jst2Strong

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah you sir are very right, I liked that map where it was all sandy but it had water encircling it. It also had a huge tree in the middle. I never see that map on AU battlegrounds D: I wish it was back to one server designated for a single map rather than it rotating.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually agree with you. But I have to admit, that the way BattleGrounds functions now is absolutely amazing, and imagine how much time and effort it took for the developers and administrators to code, including with structuring the builds. But yet again, I do like having the way where it didn't need to change every few minutes or so. Because without map changes, it would give me more of an opportunity to explore the maps more, which I enjoy a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci