• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OH MY F***ING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBEYmeorELSE

Spectator
Reaction score
ok... so i spent literally all day yesterday playing on the MCSG servers for the US... I was doing fantastic im pretty sure i had hghest naturaul score without glitching for free points ( I had 895). Then I started realising that people had 15k points and was like WHAT THE FU**!!! Then one of my friends won a game and glitched and got 9k points.... I was like oh my god... and it didnt bother me that much because I knew that I had a legit score that was the best around, then all of a sudden today I get on and win a game and after I killed the last guy I just stayed in the arena for a good 4 minutes then it finally lets me out and i went from my 895 (not counting the points I would of won without the glitch) and had a little over 13k... Can you for gods sake please fix this retarded ass glitch I want to be recognized for my achievements and not looked past because of this stupid ass glitch...

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please understand that this is BETA. We are working out all of the kinks and making it perfectly stable. Right now we are having you help us test to locate most of the bugs and make everyone's experience. nossr50 is doing a great job modifying everything and helping the community out. We should all thank him.

OBEYmeorELSE

Spectator
Reaction score
Thankyou all of the staff working on this, and I love these servers, just upset me cuz I want everyone to have a fair chance at being recognized for their time and skill, for example this lst game I just played it happened again... but for someonw else...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci