• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Official list of MCSG Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When will Survival Games 3 be removed? I understand that there are a few people into it, but it's ridiculously hard to find chests. Is there a favored part of the map that has the chests besides Cornucopia? Or the amount of chests is just low.
It won't be removed, and if you can't find chests look at some gameplay of the map on YouTube and steal their chest route.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
You need to add The colossi games. Destiny/s Shivers. And Avarica.

SeanioDeRoberto

Spectator
Reaction score
Played most of these maps :) think there is 2 or 3 I haven't played yet as nobody votes for them in the lobby :( but oh well =D think my favourite map has to be Demon Breeze! Really wanna play Anicient Japan but never seen it on voting poll in lobby? :0 was it removed?

bobmob123

Spectator
Reaction score
Played most of these maps :) think there is 2 or 3 I haven't played yet as nobody votes for them in the lobby :( but oh well =D think my favourite map has to be Demon Breeze! Really wanna play Anicient Japan but never seen it on voting poll in lobby? :0 was it removed?
Yes I think It was removed Because no one liked the map!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Man this needs to be updated. Maybe it will soon but nate252 is moving and has no internet atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci