• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Off Days?

J

District 13
Reaction score
It happens to everyone, some people fall to their feath, some drown, some die against a leather guy, usually when I have a bad day, I always stop playing for a few hours and do some studying or go outside and hang out with IRL friends :)

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Is it just me, or do you guys also find yourselves just having off days in SG. Like where everything that can go wrong, does. I find that this happens to me, not often, but it happens. Just wondering if I am the only person that this happens to :(
Everyone has off days, I just can't tell how much worse or better it was because it's not like I can determine on

Wins = Good
and
Loses = Bad

I literally have to judge which games were good all on……

loses.

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
I rarely have off days, but when I do experience it, I tend to find out, time goes slower, the colors I see are just not the same and its very boring.

Britsh

Platinum
Reaction score
We all do, that it is impossible to win on SG. It will pass mate! In some post, I talked about how to warm up before the game - you Need to stretch your fingers a certain way :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci