• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oblivion (US CLAN) [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFanyo

Survivor
Reaction score
Yea, could you add me to Skype chat if there is one, also if you don't have my Skype its Nathaniel.schmidt4

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft IGN:iancool
Wins:317
Skype/Ts:both
Skype Name:ian.o.is.known
Mic:yes
How Often Have You Teamed With Us:i team wit sixorr everytime i see him in a lobby, same for ebobo, i have teamed with GoryGator. So basically i team wit u guys alot

PVP Strengths:fishing rod, sword, bow, flint and steel is easy to use so... and its really cheap lol
PVP Weaknesses:ima slow clicker

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I was not aware I was a member of a team... Swag! Also, I am pretty sure Fatal is better then Leo.

theleo

Tribute
Reaction score
I was not aware I was a member of a team... Swag! Also, I am pretty sure Fatal is better then Leo.
Fatal is better than ME?!?!? Nah he is not,I am good friends with John(fatal) and when we 1v1 I win most of the time.I am not saying that John is bad at pvp but I am better :p.

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft IGN: bobyfish123456
Wins: 340
Skype/Ts: yesh i have.
Skype Name: bobyfish.
Mic: yesh i have.
How Often Have You Teamed With Us: I teamed with leo2by4, tk, and fatpandasftw, other than that i havent really played with anyone of you
PVP Strengths: I can use anything
PVP Weaknesses: I have a bad computer=lag, teams of 3+ if they aren't bad, sometimes i pull noob moves

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Leaving because there is a guy in this clan who betrayed me (swagG) So yea see yah guys!

overthetophd

Survivor
Reaction score
Wasn't it130 wins before?! Whenever I get close something happens! xD Anyways good luck to the clan!

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
yo dawggggggs i still easily have dat requirement lezzzgoooo

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
yo dawggggggs i still easily have dat requirement lezzzgoooo
OMAIGAWD. JUST WAIT! You ever maybe think they are contemplating your app? Bugging them and spamming this thread WON't help your chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci