• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Obelisk - [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan War VS TeamOgre
Score: 3-2 [Win]

Comment:
The clan war was fun, there was very little arguments, they did very good to come back from 2-0 down but unfortunately for them, we managed to come out on top. Good game guys.

Derpy_

Experienced
Reaction score
Why'd you remove all my posts? scared the truth about your bad clan will come out?

LugiPlayz

Spectator
Reaction score
How old are you?: I'm 14
What is your IGN?: Minecrafthr55
What should we call you?: Lugi pernounced: lutsji
How many wins do you have? 192
Hvae many games have you played? 2240... i know thats BAAD, but after mcgamer v2 came our I thought The stat reset where coming, so in like 2 weekend my ratio was10/30 and lately my daily Goal is to Get a 1/2,5 ratio. And these last weeksmy ratio has been 3/10.
What are your PvP strengths?: FISHINGROD<3 sword strafing and FNS on teams.
What are your PvP weaknesses?: 5 ping guys that can use they're rod...
What country are you from?: Norway
Do you speak fluent English?: ofcourse m7
What is your Skype name?: hrostad
Write a short paragraph explaining why you want to join #Obelisk: I want to join this clan bcause alot of my pals is in this clan, and this clan looks like 1 that can really reach The top! And I am really excited to meet and play with new friends, also lately I have been exremely good at timing my rods and FnS. I really want to try to wreck other Clans. bcause when I'm playing CW's The beast inside me wakes up.! i hope I Get accepted c:

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?: I'm 14
What is your IGN?: Minecrafthr55
What should we call you?: Lugi pernounced: lutsji
How many wins do you have? 192
Hvae many games have you played? 2240... i know thats BAAD, but after mcgamer v2 came our I thought The stat reset where coming, so in like 2 weekend my ratio was10/30 and lately my daily Goal is to Get a 1/2,5 ratio. And these last weeksmy ratio has been 3/10.
What are your PvP strengths?: FISHINGROD<3 sword strafing and FNS on teams.
What are your PvP weaknesses?: 5 ping guys that can use they're rod...
What country are you from?: Norway
Do you speak fluent English?: ofcourse m7
What is your Skype name?: hrostad
Write a short paragraph explaining why you want to join #Obelisk: I want to join this clan bcause alot of my pals is in this clan, and this clan looks like 1 that can really reach The top! And I am really excited to meet and play with new friends, also lately I have been exremely good at timing my rods and FnS. I really want to try to wreck other Clans. bcause when I'm playing CW's The beast inside me wakes up.! i hope I Get accepted c:
You've been ACCEPTED As Trial, Please add spaxplays on skype for further information.

alexander123

Survivor
Reaction score
How old are you?:13
What is your IGN?:Herobrine9900667
What should we call you?: Allexis ;)
WINS: 230
Hvae many games have you played?:2700
What are your PvP strengths?:Sword,Fns,Rod
What are your PvP weaknesses?:Bow
What country are you from?:Romania
What is your Skype name?:AllexisHd