• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oʜᴀɴᴀ [Us Dɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
On behalf of the Titans, I hereby challenge Ohana to an official 8v8 clan battle this Sunday. If you accept, quote this post and add me on Skype (ezmccormick). If you deny, simply reply to this post with a "No".
The famiry accepts.

ImNotAFK13

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright guys I have decided to leave the clan. This clan wasn't really what it was thought out to be from the beginning. Personally I don't like some decisions and just some of the things that are being done with this clan. Thanks to the following.
xNovaXHDx You were an alright leader although you couldn't play all the time.
hyperfuse03 What's poppin dawg. You're a really chill guy and I still want to talk to you.
MrBlocksterMan3 You're also really chill and and i bought you dat $2 donor.
Epic_Frog_Song I have my ups and downs with you, but we were aot m8s
Lucidictive and Shawn You guys are both pretty cool and lucid has better ping than me.
Dantelius You're a sik m8 and I will still talk to you and you already know that u nerd.

If I didn't mention you that doesn't me I don't like you.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Alright guys I have decided to leave the clan. This clan wasn't really what it was thought out to be from the beginning. Personally I don't like some decisions and just some of the things that are being done with this clan. Thanks to the following.
xNovaXHDx You were an alright leader although you couldn't play all the time.
hyperfuse03 What's poppin dawg. You're a really chill guy and I still want to talk to you.
MrBlocksterMan3 You're also really chill and and i bought you dat $2 donor.
Epic_Frog_Song I have my ups and downs with you, but we were aot m8s
Lucidictive and Shawn You guys are both pretty cool and lucid has better ping than me.
Dantelius You're a sik m8 and I will still talk to you and you already know that u nerd.

If I didn't mention you that doesn't me I don't like you.
left for fgt, dont give me this bs

Tarquinius

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PenguinsPvP
Wins: 129/834
How active are you?(1-10): 8
How would you help Ohana? i would help by helping the team and help by getting clan battles a such
Why do you want to join Ohana?: i would i like to join a good clan so my pvp skills can improve :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci