• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oʜᴀɴᴀ [Us Dɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MaximMine

Wins: 160
How active are you?(1-10): I play when i can ! ( 7 )

How would you help Ohana?: I would help by playing much of games with any clan members, and helping the clan with clan battles.

Why do you want to join Ohana?: I want to join this clan because i really feel like this clan has everything that a clan needs, Nice staff, Funny and friendly players ad good players !, i'm also a funny and really friendly guy with humor that loves to play With friends, I've been a bit more quieter in the past because my dad past away a few days ago :(, if you got any questions, feel free to msg me or add me on skype: MaximMineMC, i also have teamspeak if you cant reach me !

(My name is Maxim, or just call me Max)

Thanks for reading !

Greetz,
Maxim

RYANM0907

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: RYAN0907

Wins: 68

How active are you?(1-10): 6 1/2

How would you help Ohana? I could definitely help you guys out I'm pretty good at pvp.

Why do you want to join Ohana?: Because you guys look pretty good i just saw one of you clan members play and he's really good.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I am on ts waiting to do my trial
Most of us are still at school, i'm currently not home and a few of our members who are out already, live in the Pacific Time Zone. Just be patient and be chill for now man.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A lot of people have school still. More people will be on in the aftenoon.
Minecraft IGN: MaximMine
Wins: 160
How active are you?(1-10): I play when i can ! ( 7 )

How would you help Ohana?: I would help by playing much of games with any clan members, and helping the clan with clan battles.

Why do you want to join Ohana?: I want to join this clan because i really feel like this clan has everything that a clan needs, Nice staff, Funny and friendly players ad good players !, i'm also a funny and really friendly guy with humor that loves to play With friends, I've been a bit more quieter in the past because my dad past away a few days ago :(, if you got any questions, feel free to msg me or add me on skype: MaximMineMC, i also have teamspeak if you cant reach me !

(My name is Maxim, or just call me Max)

Thanks for reading !

Greetz,
Maxim
Nice application ^_^

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
the way trial member works is that you play games with us, you talk to us, and you have patience. we get to know you. when we feel like we're ready to accept you or deny you, then we'll let you know if you're accepted. until then, we need you to just chill and talk to us/play with us.

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
Is it me or you guys don't bother I'd love to get accepted for trial so I can prove myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci