• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oʜᴀɴᴀ [Us Dɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
Also I'm going to start off by writing another long note. Lately I've been disappointed in this team, not clan skill wise or anything. But I've noticed a degree and rise of players being cocky. Including myself. Guys this isn't acceptable what so ever, and I'm tired of other teams telling me to control my members. We're good, yes. But we don't need to brag or say anything. Than again we're not quite a top 5 team either. Not yet anyway. I think we have the potential too.

But regardless of that, guys we cannot talk smack to other teams, it rubs off as a bad reputation that I'm not willing to accept here anymore. So, no matter what the matter is, Scrimmage, battle or anything else. I don't want to here my members talking bad on other teams, even if someone says something bad on the forums. So what? All we have to prove is we're better at the game, not better at verbal harassment.

Any, rant over. I expect you guys to all stop saying things you really know you shouldn't.
Are you home from BBQ?

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did you guys know /stfu is a command in mcsg? Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members