• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ny of the character motivations

rfrwgfp

Spectator
Reaction score
The movie never bothers to explain any of the character motivations

Feels more like a first draft than a final product. Everything from the central storyline to small, immature gags feels like they were the first ideas that the creatives behind the movie came up with - and then they never took the time or effort to top themselves. The perfect illustration of this is the central antagonist El Macho
Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Episode 7 | Dexter Season 8 Episode 4 | Watch RIPD Movie | Watch Despicable Me 2 Movie | Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Episode 7 | True Blood Season 6 Episode 6 | Watch The Conjuring Movie | Watch Pacific Rim Movie | Watch Despicable Me 2 Movie | Watch Despicable Me 2 Movie | Watch This is The End Movie | Watch Pacific Rim Movie | Watch Grown Ups 2 Movie | Watch The Conjuring Movie | Watch Pacific Rim Movie | Watch World War Z Movie | Watch This is The End Movie | Watch Grown Ups 2 Movie | Watch Grown Ups 2 Movie | Watch The Conjuring Movie | Watch World War Z Movie | Watch This is The End Movie | Watch RIPD Movie | Watch World War Z Movie | Watch RIPD Movie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci