• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Nuett | Au Clan | Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Cb against Volcanic. Scores are 4-4. Us three, them three and one scrandy. That scrandy turned out to be hacker and killed one of us. Throwing the whole round out of shape. It surprises me that even with this new, stricter rule of a one chance perm ban, people continue to hack. Good cb nevertheless. Just disappointed in the community. <3

Also, for those who cannot connect to the ts, try re-installing ts. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to do next.

Last edited:

WowBiggestDog

Spectator
Reaction score
Cb against Volcanic. Scores are 4-4. Us three, them three and one scrandy. That scrandy turned out to be hacker and killed one of us. Throwing the whole round out of shape. It surprises me that even with this new, stricter rule of a one chance perm ban, people continue to hack. Good cb nevertheless. Just disappointed in the community. <3

Also, for those who cannot connect to the ts, try re-installing ts. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to do next.
rematch us u can have a 2nd chance

Zaneee

Platinum
Reaction score
Poets challenge you to a cb. Listen to me on skype or ill get the bois on you nakednarwhal

MURDERCISMm8

Survivor
Reaction score
-Minecraft IGN: MURDERCISM
-Wins/Losses: 83/2295
-Skype Name: murdercism.420blazeit
-Past Clans: #Uprise, #Inferno, #Sipheria, #Unity and many more.
-Past Bans: None.
- Donor: Diamond

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
-Minecraft IGN: josh_legend | updated IGN: Kqrma
-Wins/Losses: 901 / 7260
-Skype Name: xxgeodudexx
-Past Clans: ExiLe, Fundamental. Citrus, Redemption, Felicity.
-Past Bans: Once for hacking but I never hacked in the MCSG community and never will.
- Donor: Platinum c;
I would like to join Nuett because it looks like a chill clan with nice members. c:
-Minecraft IGN: MURDERCISM
-Wins/Losses: 83/2295
-Skype Name: murdercism.420blazeit
-Past Clans: #Uprise, #Inferno, #Sipheria, #Unity and many more.
-Past Bans: None.
- Donor: Diamond
You've both been accepted for trial. Join the ts tomorrow to get your waiting rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci