• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Nuett | Au Clan | Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsTaco

Platinum
Reaction score
You've been declined. Despite your ping not having any effect on your gameplay, if we accept you, your timezone definitely will. Please join the ts if you think your timezone won't effect us.
Yo Im asian timezone. RN 3:46pm

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Please be sure to put up your loss against my clan (Sympathy) i see you have taken it down?

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! Nuett has had a sudden decrease in applications and with the leaving of some of our members, now is the perfect time to apply! With the holidays coming up clan battles will also be more frequent giving more players an opportunity to participate. If you are thinking of applying, go ahead, your chances are higher then what they've been before. So, apply, apply, apply!
Lets give a big 'Happy Birthday' to the cheeki boi Narwhal!
<3

jakman1001

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! Nuett has had a sudden decrease in applications and with the leaving of some of our members, now is the perfect time to apply! With the holidays coming up clan battles will also be more frequent giving more players an opportunity to participate. If you are thinking of applying, go ahead, your chances are higher then what they've been before. So, apply, apply, apply!
Yea guys! Feel free to apply, we would love to see some new talented and active players! :D

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
Narwhalll I know u hate me because u think I am cbrown but I am using his forum account. Anyway u guys are doing well so goodluck keep it running Narwhall wanna see this go far.
EDIT:

Reaction score
Thank you for your application, we are sorry to inform you but you have been Declined from the clan due having played no games in MC Gamer Version 2. Once you have 30+ games played please reapply.
I now have a ratio of 40/69 and have learned most chest routes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci