• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Nuett | Au Clan | Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
you still don't have 368 wins. Then why say 14? Jeez, you sure do like to lie ;)
Firstly yes I do have 368 wins, secondly- why couldn't you beat me in a single 1v1?If I have 150 wins that means you can at least beat me once... Obviously not and stop accusing of false alarm.
Thirdly my chances would be considerably slim if I said I was 12... But then from that point on to the newest application I've done I've mentioned I am 12.
I'm not in the mood to continue this flame anymore. Go nitpick someone else's mistakes.
No more flame, no more useless messages- all cool now :')

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Firstly yes I do have 368 wins, secondly- why couldn't you beat me in a single 1v1?If I have 150 wins that means you can at least beat me once... Obviously not and stop accusing of false alarm.
Thirdly my chances would be considerably slim if I said I was 12... But then from that point on to the newest application I've done I've mentioned I am 12.
I'm not in the mood to continue this flame anymore. Go nitpick someone else's mistakes.
No more flame, no more useless messages- all cool now :')
Then don't lie about wins :)
Earn them legitimately. I could go an a HUGE rant about how bad you are but I don't want to flame on the Nuett thread.

no wonder you're like the most hated person on mcsg c: soznotsoz

Reaction score
Then don't lie about wins :)
Earn them legitimately. I could go an a HUGE rant about how bad you are but I don't want to flame on the Nuett thread.

no wonder you're like the most hated person on mcsg c: soznotsoz
I'm pretty sure you just did it...

Yeah and so what If I'm the most hated person on mcsg? Doesn't really affect me... As long as I have my friends like CourageousClan it doesn't really bother me.
If you still decide to be immature and continue a pointless flame then go ahead. I'm going to actually grow up and go.

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Whoaaaa. This thread didn't sleep very well.. Just a reminder not to flame on our beautiful thread :)

ItzLiam_

Spectator
Reaction score
-Minecraft IGN: ItzLiam_
-Wins/Losses: 46/325
-Skype Name: brewsterliam
-Past Clans: #Jurrasic #Influential
-Past Bans: None
- Donor: Nothing.

Kind Regards: Liam

P.S: I great friends with Jakman irl.

Status