• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nuet - US / AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulla

Platinum
Reaction score
The Nuet is a small brown fuzzy creature of Cuimhne. Highly intelligent, sometimes affectionate, and sometimes possesses the tendency to kill people.
Life is like a box of nuets, sometimes you get what you want and sometimes it leads you right over a cliff.

That's what the urban dictionary said. lol

Nuet

Experienced
Reaction score
The Nuet is a small brown fuzzy creature of Cuimhne. Highly intelligent, sometimes affectionate, and sometimes possesses the tendency to kill people.
Life is like a box of nuets, sometimes you get what you want and sometimes it leads you right over a cliff.

That's what the urban dictionary said. lol
Yeah you can't really trust urban dictionary lol.

AchEsss

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Not_Smurfing
Wins / Games: 70/180?
Legacy stats: 1k/4k
Past bans: N/A
Do you have access to Teamspeak? Yus
Why would you like to join Nuet? Well, I would like to join Nuet as I used to be in this clans main line up back when poiki owned it and also as this clan is one of the least toxic clans in the AU clan community.

(Awaiting forum name change)

X1

Career
Reaction score
Why would you like to join Nuet? Well, I would like to join Nuet as I used to be in this clans main line up back when poiki owned it and also as this clan is one of the least toxic clans in the AU clan community.

Hey, remember some guy calling _Dusky_? He was quite a cool guy. What are your opinions?

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score

Accepted for trial. I'l talk to you on Skype, pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci