• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nuet - US / AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angul

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Narwhalll I was wondering when Katano and I are gonna be trialled, I've been on the ts a lot waiting for a response?

6block

Gold
Reaction score
Hey Narwhalll I was wondering when Katano and I are gonna be trialled, I've been on the ts a lot waiting for a response?
I'm not Bailey, or an owner, but I am in the clan and I haven't actually seen you on TS yet. When you are, poke / message someone with permissions and ask them to move you into a chat with some members, that'll boost your chances.

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
You and Katano will be trialled this weekend as planned On what 6block said, he's exactly right, I haven't seen you on the teamspeak at all. Joining to get to know members will definitely improve your chances of getting into the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci