• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nooch_Plays- Meet The Community

Nooch_Plays

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Kevin
Nickname:Nooch
IGN:Nooch_Plays
Which region do you play on?:Mexico/NA Cali
What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?:It would be the community, beacuse most of the people iv met they are really cool people.
One embarrassing moment in your life?:Ughh....It would be when i was taking a math test and i had a enegergy drink and i burped infront of the class
One cool fact about yourself?:I speak 3 languages Spanish,English and a little bit of French
Which are your best friends in the Community?: [Nicko],Hector98 (Sorry if i didint include you)
When did you join MCGamer?:Ughh I dont really remember the date but it was when you had to enter an ip to join the SG
How did you find out about MCGamer?:BajanCanadian d00d, and his videos
PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: PvP Strenghts: Rod,ROd,ROD, Weakness:Bow
What is your favorite Gamemode?: SG
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since like 2013 or 2014
Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?:Yannik,Ceroria,Gapple
What is your favorite SG map?:SG4 And Par72
What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?:1:Becoming a Staff Member,2:Make More Friends 3:Be A "Known" Player
Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: Huahwi
What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?:Operation Cleansweap EU and US
What is your favorite MCGamer memory?:Operation Cleansweap and when i just chill with some staff friends and all off the teamspeak events

Zoey

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi Kevin! If your bored, feel free to start a conversation with me. Enjoy your stay!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci