• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nocheat+ instead of AntiCheat?

Nocheat+ or AntiCheat?

• Nocheat+

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • AntiCheat

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jfb112697

Spectator
Reaction score
There are certainly more hacks that Nocheat+ blocks that AntiCheat doesn't, for example the exploitation of speeding your health regeneration when you have enough food saturation, and the timer (speed) hack. Nocheat+ blocks both of those hacks while AntiCheat doesn't, and also AntiCheat kicks people a lot of times for not doing anything, which is extremely annoying ingame. Also SpamGuard would be nice i've seen some people spam during the countdown probably with Antispam hack on so they could see the countdown but not anyone else, these hacks make it EXTREMELY unfair especially the autoheal.

EDIT: Also Oreobfuscator would be a good plugin to have because of the proximity detector to block X-Raying chests and using the chestfinder hack

jfb112697

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes I know but they still use public plugins, if you go on the servers and do /pl you'll fiind that they do in fact have AntiCheat or at least last time i went on a server.

EDIT: I just went on a server, they have LagMeter WorldBorder, SurvivalGames (only custom one), and AntiCheat

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You have to remember that the more we add, the more lag the servers generate for players who can barely handle it now.

jfb112697

Spectator
Reaction score
You have to remember that the more we add, the more lag the servers generate for players who can barely handle it now.
Well i said instead not at the same time I mean there are tons of exploitations especially the autoheal that AntiCheat doesn't block I don't think that running Nocheat+ instead of AntiCheat would generate more lag.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It did. We tried it out for a while about a month ago.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just because YOU or I can handle it doesnt mean all of other thousands of players can.

jfb112697

Spectator
Reaction score
Just because YOU or I can handle it doesnt mean all of other thousands of players can.
Well than these games are pointless because your AntiCheat doesn't block an exploit that can make you invincible.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thats what Moderators are for. No, we wont catch EVERY single last hacker but were doing a lot. People are recognizing that there are consiquences for breaking the rules.

My point simply was that NoCheat hasnt worked for the server in the past and that its been suggested before. Were not ignoring the idea, youre just behind the curve. Work is being done on a plugin to help the servers. Until then. Were just going to have to make do with what we have.

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
We have tried almost every plugin known to man by now ;)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Someone still seriously needs to make a good anti-hacking plugin, nocheat, anticheat, even nocheatplus all have that glitch that pushes you back on lily pads + being knocked-back with a player hitting you in water and then being pushed right back into their sword... they limit legit players more then they stop hackers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci