• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No-Tolerance Rule Policy for hacking starting February 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm definitely glad that the community is agreeing with the decision!

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
This is an amazing change! It is great to see such a crack down, lets hope other servers follow in MC Gamer's footsteps to help produce a (relatively) hacker free game (Minecraft).

Fishyyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Yassss No more hackers! Ban Hammer Ban Hammer everywhere! I'm sorry I really dislike hackers :p Next, please do not force players to be 1,8+ If someone could provide me why IT IS being updated, that would be great :) Great decisions on the rules <3

MMolloy18

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a really great idea :) Just hoping I don't get falsely banned again, permanently >.< (although that ban was, thankfully, lifted and removed off my record)

MMolloy18

Platinum
Reaction score
Yassss No more hackers! Ban Hammer Ban Hammer everywhere! I'm sorry I really dislike hackers :p Next, please do not force players to be 1,8+ If someone could provide me why IT IS being updated, that would be great :) Great decisions on the rules <3
Agreed. 1.8 makes my fps so badd :(

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
FINALLY.
I have been waiting for this forever. ^_^

Only issue I can see with this is someone being unfairly banned because they pulled off a god play, and unfortunately not being unbanned.
This happens already, and in the odd case they are unfairly banned, they can post a ban dispute.

ShadowFIghterMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you so much chad! I love you <3. I just have a feeling that a lot of players are going to get banned perminately for what the mods thought were hacks and the player is going to have no evidence that he wasn't hacking even though he wasn't to begin with.

Tekniik

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok, now that you made a novel about the new rules can you please make a sequel why you insist on making everyone play on 1.8? I have nothing on 1.8 but for one: not being able to spot players past your render distance.
I think I speak for everyone who has a computer that can't run 60 fps on a render distance higher than 4. PvPing with less than 60 frames is really hard, and like me, for those who are in clans this is extremely, extremely important. Anyways the point I'm trying to make is you can't see people more then 20 blocks away which really sucks because you can just get snuck up and ruin a game for you.
I suggest leaving support for 1.7 or working with your developers to make a plug-in for 1.8 that will allow you to view players past your render distance. Or in un rendered chunks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci