• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No more "Point Snatching"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorWho100

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that people with lower scores should not take ridiculous amounts of points from people with higher scores, every single time I die I lose 50 points because someone got a better sword then me, I think everyone should lose, and gain the same amount as points, no matter how high of a score you have, that way it's fair and even.

I know that a lot of people with high scores slip or make a mistake, so why should people with high scores lose more points then people with low points? It is truly ridiculous and it should always be equal, like 5 points every kill, and you lose 10 or 20 points every death.

If someone came up to you who had no money and said "Can I have some of your money? I didn't work for mine, but I want to take yours since you have a lot of it" would you say yes? Of course you wouldn't you worked hard for your money, or in this case points, and someone shouldn't be able to steal it from you! Instead they would also have to work for their points, and soon enough, they'd too have a lot of points.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think he's right! The points of all the people i play with is 100 or less and i have 300points. If i kill someone i get 0 - 2 points but if they kill me i lose about 30.. You have my support bro :)

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes the current system is defiantly not working. When the majority of players are dropping below the starting 100 points you should know something is wrong. And the players at the top are the ones who disconnect so they don't lose their points.

5 points per kill and 20 points per death sounds pretty fair. Then change it so you still lose points if you get killed by a mob or if you disconnect during combat.

DoctorWho100

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for your support guys! I like the mob idea, but maybe make it only 10 points because more often then not, there are a group of mobs.

B

bigmike4life

Yes great idea ! I mean i hate dieing and loosing 100 points.

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes I agree I lost 50 points to some guy that had 98 points. Also whenever I do manage to kill someone and the game says I have received 50pts for killing someone , I never even gives me the points. I agree that we should only lose like a tops of 15 points

Shak

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree. I have a high amount of points and every time i die loose about 50 points. This has to stop.

DoctorWho100

Tribute
Reaction score
I would also like to say to people with lower points, that this will benefit you too! Because, if everyone always gets 5 points, that means that you don't lose as much points either! So it is a win win!

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
This is the reason I just quit when I'm about the get killed :\ normally I wouldn't care but 50pts is too much...

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This doesn't seem like a bad idea. I've just hit 1,000 points and to be honest, I'm really nervous about dying now. I don't really wanna be a cheap-o "disconnector" but to be honest it seems like my only option, because every time I die I know I'm going to lose 50 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci