• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(No Map Name) (No Team Name) Good map 40%

Are the Builds so far good?

• yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

DanielHofer

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi guys this is a map me and my friends are building, we still need to come up with a map name, so far we have lots of structures we just need to terraform a lot of the land. Please give me feedback on what needs to be added and some map name suggestions TY.
2014-03-22_12.25.46.png

Attachments

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
From what I have seen so far I think the build need more detail.

Sok0321

Tribute
Reaction score
It seems like a very promising map, however, I feel it needs more of a general theme. It feels kind of scattered in what direction it wants to go. The builds look good, but it's a bit hard to see all the detail with the texture pack you're using, but none the less they look good. Good luck on this.

pablofank

Spectator
Reaction score
DanielHofer can i help, i have a a name and i can build, plz contact me skype ZeroCraftero

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci