• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No cheat?

jty2012

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG without nocheat is hackers hackers and more hackers. ncp is a keep.

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Plus, hackers will hack with or without ncp.
Except even if they do they will leave a trace on NCP that admins can look at and ban them easy. Good luck trying to detect that without NCP and you know better than I do that there is not enough staff on survival to watch everyone. Here is what it blocks: https://github.com/asofold/NCPDocs/blob/master/Features.creole

Also your argument to hackers will hack? They aren't hackers let's put that out there. They are cheaters that follow a Youtube tutorial thinking that they are cool. Barely can they hack and the ones that do rarely have time to hack a Minecraft game. By saying they are hackers almost compliments them. NCP blocks at least 90% of cheaters and that is a lot better than 100% of cheaters being able to cheat on the server. As for the 10% (probably a lot less) the bypass for NCP is very hard and if they somehow do it they won't get that many cheating tools to use so it's barely even feasible and worth the effort unless you want 10 minutes of glory cheating on a block building game.

I'd rather be able to get some hits off...
I played PVP on survival yesterday and did not find any trouble landing any hits and if I think I hit someone but didn't it could have been an error or a small ping difference. Not everyone is going to have the perfect connection because not everyone lives in the same area as the location of the server. You are assuming it's NCP that causes errors but it could be a whole lot of other factors. If you can distinctly prove that NCP is the main reason for the issues then you may have a valid point but until then you are assuming that it is the reason why you can't take hits. Without a doubt NCP will not be removed because someone can't land a hit or two or even three sometimes. It just doesn't make any sense.

Austin

Platinum
Reaction score
And if you haven't found out yet, but antster360 has fixed the NoCheatPlus. It was fixed today so we shouldn't have anymore issues with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci