• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No cheat plus BUGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
OMG WHY CANT THEY JUST PUT IN SOMETHING ELSE ISTEAD OF MAKING US LOSE BECAUSE THE DAMN ADMINS ARE SCARED OF HACKERS IF THERE ARE HACKERS BAN THEM!
Sorry, but I really dislike people like you. Raging, mean noobs who makes every developer's day a hell.

AlexFreak99

Experienced
Reaction score
Okey I see the p
Well we are slave to MC update process breaking everything. Welcome to our developer hell as we are doing our best to bug fix as fast as we can. Generally when our servers become stable again, MC pushes a patch that breaks everything again (and repeat...)
Okey I see the point but does the NCP even prevent MCSG hackers?

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Okey I see the p
Okey I see the point but does the NCP even prevent MCSG hackers?
Yes it does.
When people try to fly/speedhack they will be flung back to their original position. The same goes for trying to move faster blocking, sneaking, or eating. NCP will also (this is the buggy part) do it's best to detect forcefielders and make them unable to hit people.

AlexFreak99

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes it does.
When people try to fly/speedhack they will be flung back to their original position. The same goes for trying to move faster blocking, sneaking, or eating. NCP will also (this is the buggy part) do it's best to detect forcefielders and make them unable to hit people.
Yeah okey... But I really hate the NCP lag when I'm like owning the match and then I can't hit people and I die.

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
If it's a hacker, then it's a whole different story.. I had full iron armour and stone sword and the guy I was fighting had leather pants, stone sword and crazy hacks -.- It's SazardHD but I have no proof... Just watch out for him
Thats true, hackers are hard to deal with

fishboy48

Tribute
Reaction score
i personally see that no cheat does keep hackers away, although they still kill me from time to time, and i like no cheat, just plese put all your efforts into taking away the dam lag where you cant hit the guy. like last game (the game that got me pissed enough to actually write a comment) i had just made a diamond sword with iron pants leather chestplate and chain hat when these two newbs with leather armor and stone swords attack me. long story short i kicked the crap out of them then i couldnt hit them and i died... and i got pissed at the world... so plese try to fix this

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Chad i know your a busy guy but you replying means so much and ik i just got angry because i had full iron and diamond sword and with these glitches it just who gets ncp glitched first loses.
Think of all the other games you can play after that loss. If you played for fun and not for competition you wouldn't really care if you die. :3

curefoot

Diamond
Reaction score
James D says it best Play for Fun. Win or lose have Fun!!!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Think of all the other games you can play after that loss. If you played for fun and not for competition you wouldn't really care if you die. :3
That doesn't make it any easier to deal with when it happens. However, well said.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
NCP is really bad today. i was going to kill someone then suddenly my hits didn't register in dathmatch i had to run till eventually i died. i keep getting this problem 2-3 times a game can someone please fix this soon? it's not fair

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
NCP is really bad today. i was going to kill someone then suddenly my hits didn't register in dathmatch i had to run till eventually i died. i keep getting this problem 2-3 times a game can someone please fix this soon? it's not fair
We all saw it on stream munchkin pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci