• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Nitrosity {US}

Who da best founder hehe

• Total voters

Sun_Phoenix

Platinum
Reaction score
{1}Name: Corbin
{2}IGN: InterwebsMC
{3}Age (11+): 14
{4}Do you have Skype, what is it (Add me, PhoenixPlayz | Nitrosity): InterwebsMC
{5}Do you have MCSG Donner (Don't need it): No (BTW I think It's spelled "Donor")
{6}How many wins do you have (inc. alts): 130
{7}How many games played do you have (inc. alts): 610
{8}Will you be committed to the clan if accepted: Yes
{9} PvP Strengths: I click fast, I've play a lot of COD on the PC so I have good aim. I have a BEAST PC so lag isn't an issue. I'm good at hotkeying. I can click things out of chests fast.
{10} PvP Weaknesses: Recently, I've been bad with the bow. Sometimes I zone out.
{11}Why do you want to be in the clan/ How are you going to help?(1 Paragraph please): I can help because I;m fairly good at PVP. I also have a youtube channel and it could help the clan grow
{12} Will you be active with the clan (Hours per day?): ~3
{13}Do you agree with the Nitrosity regulations: Yeah
{14}Any other facts about you (Recent clans?): I usually play in the morning. I sleep all day :p
{15}What rank are you aiming for in the clan: Captain
{16}(Optional) If you had a wolf what would you name it: Doge
Have a look about Captain dood congratz, nice ratio :) See you in clan chat soon ACCEPTED

WitherBacca

Platinum
Reaction score
{1}Name: Preston
{2}IGN: WitherBacca
{3}Age (11+): 12
{4}Do you have Skype, what is it (Add me, PhoenixPlayz | Nitrosity): WitherBacca
{5}Do you have MCSG Donner (Don't need it): Yes, Platinum.
{6}How many wins do you have (inc. alts): 82
{7}How many games played do you have (inc. alts): 673
{8}Will you be committed to the clan if accepted: Yes.
{9} PvP Strengths: Bow and flint and steel.
{10} PvP Weaknesses: Fishing rod, ping...
{11}Why do you want to be in the clan/ How are you going to help?(1 Paragraph please): My brother joined this clan, and I saw that it was a good clan. I have a YouTube channel, so I can help the clan grow.
{12} Will you be active with the clan (Hours per day?): 2-3
{13}Do you agree with the Nitrosity regulations: Yes.
{14}Any other facts about you (Recent clans?): I am a potato, and I have never been in a clan before.
{15}What rank are you aiming for in the clan: Knight, after a while Captain.
{16}(Optional) If you had a wolf what would you name it: Doge. (Obviously)

IMMAB34ST_

Tribute
Reaction score
{1}Name: Preston
{2}IGN: WitherBacca
{3}Age (11+): 12
{4}Do you have Skype, what is it (Add me, PhoenixPlayz | Nitrosity): WitherBacca
{5}Do you have MCSG Donner (Don't need it): Yes, Platinum.
{6}How many wins do you have (inc. alts): 82
{7}How many games played do you have (inc. alts): 673
{8}Will you be committed to the clan if accepted: Yes.
{9} PvP Strengths: Bow and flint and steel.
{10} PvP Weaknesses: Fishing rod, ping...
{11}Why do you want to be in the clan/ How are you going to help?(1 Paragraph please): My brother joined this clan, and I saw that it was a good clan. I have a YouTube channel, so I can help the clan grow.
{12} Will you be active with the clan (Hours per day?): 2-3
{13}Do you agree with the Nitrosity regulations: Yes.
{14}Any other facts about you (Recent clans?): I am a potato, and I have never been in a clan before.
{15}What rank are you aiming for in the clan: Knight, after a while Captain.
{16}(Optional) If you had a wolf what would you name it: Doge. (Obviously)
Trial add me on Skype reeceram

biju10

Survivor
Reaction score

Clan Application
{1}Name:Kingsley

{2}IGN:biju10
{3}Age (11+):12
{4}Do you have Skype, what is it (Add me, PhoenixPlayz | Nitrosity):all of you guys have it
{5}Do you have MCSG Donner (Don't need it):no
{6}How many wins do you have (inc. alts):141 + 11=151
{7}How many games played do you have (inc. alts):2800
{8}Will you be committed to the clan if accepted:Yes if no one talks bad about me
{9} PvP Strengths:Sword Rod Fns
{10} PvP Weaknesses:Teams of hackers
{11}Why do you want to be in the clan/ How are you going to help?(1 Paragraph please):Id like to be in the clan cause i was in the last nitrosity and id like to be apart of the new one but if u decline my app id understand because of what i did
{12} Will you be active with the clan (Hours per day?):5
{13}Do you agree with the Nitrosity regulations:yes
{14}Any other facts about you (Recent clans?):Shadowz Concept Nitrosity Kryptical DarkMystic Pandaselite Avalanche Ziege
{15}What rank are you aiming for in the clan:Warrior
{16}(Optional) If you had a wolf what would you name it:GreatHusky

ItzStephen

Spectator
Reaction score
{1}Name: Stephen
{2}IGN: CraftingD3vil
{3}Age (11+): 13
{4}Do you have Skype, what is it (Add me, PhoenixPlayz | Nitrosity): live:rodnas
{5}Do you have MCSG Donner (Don't need it): Diamond Donor
{6}How many wins do you have (inc. alts): 199
{7}How many games played do you have (inc. alts): Over 2000 (Don't judge, Teams, Hackers, And getting killed by an overstacked person :/ )
{8}Will you be committed to the clan if accepted: A 95/100 Chance of me being committed
{9} PvP Strengths: Before fighting I fns then strafe the player to get a combo
{10} PvP Weaknesses: Getting Fishing Rod Comboed on ice.
{11}Why do you want to be in the clan/ How are you going to help?(1 Paragraph please): I want to be in this clan because I think I could really be a big help to the clan like in clan battles or someone needs a Texture pack, Stuff like that, Sadly I do not know how to do graphics. I can help out when someone needs to get there ratio in shape, I can help with that.
{12} Will you be active with the clan (Hours per day?): 3-6 hours
{13}Do you agree with the Nitrosity regulations: Yes!
{14}Any other facts about you (Recent clans?): I just got into Havoc but tbh I don't think most of there members are not that good at PvP
{15}What rank are you aiming for in the clan: Knight
{16}(Optional) If you had a wolf what would you name it: Cooper

ItzStephen

Spectator
Reaction score
{4}Do you have Skype, what is it (Add me, PhoenixPlayz | Nitrosity): live:rodnas
{7}How many games played do you have (inc. alts): Over 2000 (Don't judge, Teams, Hackers, And getting killed by an overstacked person :/ )
{8}Will you be committed to the clan if accepted: A 95/100 Chance of me being committed
{11}Why do you want to be in the clan/ How are you going to help?(1 Paragraph please): I want to be in this clan because I think I could really be a big help to the clan like in clan battles or someone needs a Texture pack, Stuff like that, Sadly I do not know how to do graphics. I can help out when someone needs to get there ratio in shape, I can help with that.
{14}Any other facts about you (Recent clans?): I just got into Havoc but tbh I don't think most of there members are not that good at PvP

WolfyDesigns

Tribute
Reaction score

Accepted as Warrior can work your way up to higher Ranks soon also i am good at Graphics so don't worry :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci