• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nitrosity [EU/US Division]

Mrskittleswolf

Diamond
Reaction score
OK…… Want to scrim? sometime today or something? I wish you joined #alpha but whatever.

DarkShemi

Spectator
Reaction score
Name- Shemi
IGN- DarkWakey_
Age (Must be over 11)- 15
Do you have Skype?(Add me PhoenixPlayz (#Nitrosity)): yes (theoriginalshemi)
Do you know anyone in the clan?If so who?: nope :p
Do you have MCSG donor (Don't need it)?: nah :/
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 50+): 9 ( since i made this account i've been teaming and letting my friend win as he wants to get wins :p) (but still good at pvp)
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?: Yeah, if not, why would i apply?
Why do you want to be in this clan?: Because i fell like i want a group of people that play alot to play with me, as playing alone is boring. Also becuase this clan looks good and has a decent amount of players already.
How Active will you be rough hours a day: Weekends ( if nothing planned) i can swear my butt of :p but in weeks maybe 3-4 hours.

Any other facts about you: im a good pvper. and dont mind if i let a friend win, wins are not a thing i go for. i like when people take me as a noob becuase than i can lay my sick strategies on them... hehe. I'm active as i said in the times above. From time to time my brother needs to use my computer to do his college stuff, so i might not be able to play. i think thats it :p i you want to know more or ask some questions just sykpe me.

Sun_Phoenix

Platinum
Reaction score
Name- Shemi
IGN- DarkWakey_
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 50+): 9 ( since i made this account i've been teaming and letting my friend win as he wants to get wins :p) (but still good at pvp)
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?: Yeah, if not, why would i apply?
Why do you want to be in this clan?: Because i fell like i want a group of people that play alot to play with me, as playing alone is boring. Also becuase this clan looks good and has a decent amount of players already.
How Active will you be rough hours a day: Weekends ( if nothing planned) i can swear my butt of :p but in weeks maybe 3-4 hours.

Any other facts about you: im a good pvper. and dont mind if i let a friend win, wins are not a thing i go for. i like when people take me as a noob becuase than i can lay my sick strategies on them... hehe. I'm active as i said in the times above. From time to time my brother needs to use my computer to do his college stuff, so i might not be able to play. i think thats it :p i you want to know more or ask some questions just sykpe me.
One of the Best aps i've seen ever :D - Soo good and Insperational - Sound great for this sort of clan - Accepted as Clan baby :p

WolfGrafix

Spectator
Reaction score
Name- Shemi
IGN- DarkWakey_

Nice app dude i agree wins do not matter also glad you are on trial i am one of the Founders of Nitrosity and the Graphics designer of the clan anyways hope to talk to you soon :D

RolandBelcourt

Spectator
Reaction score
Name-Roland Belcourt
IGN-Roland4500
Age (Must be over 11)-14
Do you have Skype?(Add me PhoenixPlayz (#Nitrosity)):roland.the.blue.corgie.68
Do you know anyone in the clan?If so who?:Sun_phoenix
Do you have MCSG donor (Don't need it)?:none
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 50+):120
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?:yes (very)
Why do you want to be in this clan?:yes :D
How Active will you be rough hours a day:between 1-5 depending on the day

Any other facts about you:I like pie and not hackers

shark1035

Spectator
Reaction score
Name-Canaan
IGN-shark1035/mcsgbro
Age (Must be over 11)-14
Do you have Skype?(Add me PhoenixPlayz (#Nitrosity)): iswimgymnast
Do you know anyone in the clan?If so who?:Sun_Phoenix
Do you have MCSG donor (Don't need it)?:no
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 50+):88 out of 711
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?:yes, very
Why do you want to be in this clan?:To be with my friend and to be in a clan.
How Active will you be rough hours a day:2-4

Any other facts about you:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci