• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nightmare [DISBANDED]

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
It's your fault for clan-hopping.

Accepted

Aussie, I can accept people, right? :3 You know you're gonna accept Over anyways
Yes Moo, you can accept people. Of course I would have accepted him anyways. :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
GG #Vigorous.
Technically, they won.

They had two extra members who were not on their roster (Or at least were not mentioned as a participant in-game)
I think I speak for the entire clan when I say that we accept their win, although we aren't happy about it - I do respect that they tried to make up for certain things, such as one of their members having the fist glitch - Accidentally. He did /kill right afterwards, as he had not known that he had the glitch at the time. This led to debates over whether or not to count the match, do a rematch, etc. and some people argued over various things.

In the end we did... 5 rounds?
I forget what happened in the first round
Round 2 was on Moonlight Lake, where the Fist Glitch debate occurred.
In the third round we played on Breeze Island, and #Nightmare experienced some tryharding (Vigorous stated that we just ended up going on the same route, so they took that opportunity to punch some Nightmare members to death. Also, plg21 was chased by 4 members of Vigorous in water, and lasted a surprisingly long time.)
Round 4 was a 5v4, as one of our members had left. It ended with myself and one other member against one Vigorous member, and I knocked him off a cliff. There was, again, some debates on Tryharding by Nightmare, but it quieted down when we stated that the "tryharder" was aiding a teammate who was being chased by some (4?) members of Vigorous, and was justified.
The last one was going to be a 3v3 (Another of our members left, and Snake decided at the last second that he would ./kill himself in Pregame to even it out, as it was originally going to be a 4v3) but we found that they had two other members (One was merely spectating, along with Snake) so it was still a 4v3. However, I don't think the last round counted (Not sure, don't quote me on that)

TL;DR?
Vigorous won. GG.

If I recounted anything incorrectly, please let me know.

Last edited:

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What is you IGN?: IxLegendz
What is your age: 13
How many MCSG wins do you have?: 231
Do you have Skype/TS and a working mic?: Yess I do, my skype is IxLegendz and my teamspeak name is the same, and I do most certainly have teamspeak
Donor?: I have a lifetime Diamond Donor!
Will you follow the rules of the clan?: I will follow all the rules plus I can make us some super cool art!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
What is you IGN?: IxLegendz
What is your age: 13
How many MCSG wins do you have?: 231
Do you have Skype/TS and a working mic?: Yess I do, my skype is IxLegendz and my teamspeak name is the same, and I do most certainly have teamspeak
Donor?: I have a lifetime Diamond Donor!
Will you follow the rules of the clan?: I will follow all the rules plus I can make us some super cool art!
Accepted!
@TheRealAussie I've spoken to him on Skype. He's like you :p

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
@Mooclan The Breeze game came after the controversial fist glitch game. Everyone remember, "going on the same route as us" meant chasing us (or at least me) into the water then going to the nearest chests...

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
@Mooclan The Breeze game came after the controversial fist glitch game. Everyone remember, "going on the same route as us" meant chasing us (or at least me) into the water then going to the nearest chests...
Oh whoops. Thanks. I'll fix that.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Our first clan battle was a loss. I quite honestly blame myself for it. I should have postponed it to a later time. I was focusing more on the work I had to do outside of MineCraft. Next time, I will be a better leader than I was previously.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Andreas (IGN Giggity69Goo) and I want to join your clan! I have 168 wins, BUT over the summer I started with 30 wins and at the end of summer I had a little over 120 wins (and I was grounded for a month). I am 15, and my skype is bestbigcat and my teamspeak is Giggity69Goo. I play MCSG about 3 hours a day and I go on the forums for about 1 to 2 hours. I am not a donor though :( Maybe I will sometime but not now.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Andreas (IGN Giggity69Goo) and I want to join your clan! I have 168 wins, BUT over the summer I started with 30 wins and at the end of summer I had a little over 120 wins (and I was grounded for a month). I am 15, and my skype is bestbigcat and my teamspeak is Giggity69Goo. I play MCSG about 3 hours a day and I go on the forums for about 1 to 2 hours. I am not a donor though :( Maybe I will sometime but not now.
Denied
You are free to re-apply in the future, when you get 200 wins. Also, it is recommended that you follow the application format (Copy/paste it, I think.)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Denied
You are free to re-apply in the future, when you get 200 wins. Also, it is recommended that you follow the application format (Copy/paste it, I think.)
Ok thought I wouldn't get in but I thought it would be good to give a try
Seeya Later

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
IxLegends - Kicked for thinking he's the #1 troll

(Nah, he wanted to leave but I wanted to kick him before he could post it :p)

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
IxLegends - Kicked for thinking he's the #1 troll

(Nah, he wanted to leave but I wanted to kick him before he could post it :p)
Eh, if morons consider clan-hopping to be trolling now-a-days, then they can go and be as stupid as they please.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci