• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Night Fury | EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqroz

Diamond
Reaction score
You are such re...ded put the lose againstus was 4-0 and you abandoned saying dq for no hacks , you just gyazo the folder name not what is inside it dude , you controled the one who has the folder troll even in history and you found nothing , you are really piece of sh*t
Go away from this thread and stop hack.

itsZraity

Experienced
Reaction score
cw? add nike66_3 gl with the clan - Bqa - Dustiness we have own clan now CYA :D contact me if you want cw!!

TuberHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Put the lose with StrongEnough he's not hacking he's just jocking with you retard -.-. He Giving to you share screen and after that you found in he's ''huzuni's '' forder one notepad -.- i record all the conversation :p
It took time for him to begin the sharescreen, so meantime he deleted the java file and removed all the text in the notepad -.-. And however, why do u even joke about something like that in a CW???

OneEndOnlyAlbin

Platinum
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: NoSc0peOnlyR3kt
Wins: 91
Played: 1046 (Trolled with my irl friend)
Donor: Platinum.
Reason why you want to join Night Fury?: i wanna play teamwork with good players in clan. We can 1v1 on badlion. cya have a nice day,

& Vi har hatt en clan så tror du vet hur bra jag är jkjk XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci