• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nick's AMA + Fun Facts!

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
It already has :).

Fact: My name isn't actually Nick, it's Nicholas :O

Season 2, I would say why but spoilers.

Fact: I have the Sherlock Chronicles book :D

I'm taken haha

Fact: My longest standing relationship is currently ongoing with Alyssa. We've been together for 7 and a half months.

Or naw.

Fact: I like to think I'm good at CSGO but I'm trash

Getting Sr. Mod.

Fact: I'm the 3rd longest serving staff member besides Chad and the Devs.

Yeah. I play an array of sports.

Fact: I was invited to Japan to participate in sports competitions.

I'm not ;-;

Fact: I'm really good at chess.

Hell yeah!

Fact: I've watched the entire Sherlock series 12 times.

Plantations.
Australian :kappa:

Fact: I'm an Apple fan boy.

The actors have other movie commitments as well as the writers who are writing Doctor Who atm.

Fact: I have once went 4 days without sleep.

I think mine would have to be Gone Girl.

Fact: I wasn't allowed to go to watch Gone Girl in the cinemas because it was an 18+ movie, but I looked 18 so they let me through.

I don't even have to look these up lol
1) William Sherlock Scott Holmes
2) I am Shellacked
3) Trick question. The Appledore Vaults don't exist. They are in Magnussen's mind palace
4) A.G.R.A.

Fact: The first time I started watching Sherlock was when I was hospitalised a few years ago.

The vibrancy and sense of community.

Fact: I work part time in Hong Kong's largest indoor family entertainment centre.
But Nick, in Hong Kong they never ask for your age when you go to the cinema? :D

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Lol no.

Fun Fact: Although I suck at PvP, I once killed the mighty RelentlessForce .

Clearly you've never been to an 18+ movie :kappa:

(Not a question so no fact.)
I go all the time. I don't look 18 at all, they never even ask for my age. What cinema do you go to?

Reaction score
I don't even have to look these up lol
1) William Sherlock Scott Holmes
2) I am Shellacked
3) Trick question. The Appledore Vaults don't exist. They are in Magnussen's mind palace
4) A.G.R.A.
lol wow xD I'm gonna hit you up with some more xD

Level 2
1. In the very first episode, when Sherlock ran after the cab, thinking the murder was inside it(which it was actually lol). However, when he checked the cab, to his disappointment the passenger was a tourist. Where did he come from(as in location/his hometown)?

2. Who tried to kill Major Sholto? (Actual name please)

3. Which fact do all little kids know, and learn in pre-school, but Sherlock decided to delete it because it was useless? (This is mentioned a decent amount throughout the episode)

4. What does H.O.U.N.D stand for? Who continued out the experiments when they were not supposed to?

No looking these up xD

Dang, I'm pretty proud of this quiz. Seems really tough to me lol xD

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
lol wow xD I'm gonna hit you up with some more xD

Level 2
1. In the very first episode, when Sherlock ran after the cab, thinking the murder was inside it(which it was actually lol). However, when he checked the cab, to his disappointment the passenger was a tourist. Where did he come from(as in location/his hometown)?

2. Who tried to kill Major Sholto? (Actual name please)

3. Which fact do all little kids know, and learn in pre-school, but Sherlock decided to delete it because it was useless? (This is mentioned a decent amount throughout the episode)

4. What does H.O.U.N.D stand for? Who continued out the experiments when they were not supposed to?

No looking these up xD

Dang, I'm pretty proud of this quiz. Seems really tough to me lol xD
1) LAX
2) Jonathan Small (Aka The Mayfly Man)
3) The earth goes around the sun
4) H.O.U.N.D was a drug that Bob Franklin (answered the second part) continued. There was no conclusion in the episode as to what it stood for.

Fact: I actually didn't have to google any of these. Harder questions pls.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci