• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nicki Minaj Anaconda Thoughts

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Hate her and the rest of this generation of music. If you want to listen to talented people WHO DO NOT NEED AUTOTUNE to listen to ACDC, Iron Maiden, Led Zepellin, The Beatles, The Who. Those are some of the worlds best bands. I miss the super groups...
Music is far from dead, there's plenty of great bands and artists out there. Coldplay, TMBG, AWOLNATION, Barenaked Ladies, Linkin Park, Alex Clare, Owl City, The Fray, Foster the People, Spoon, the list goes on.. (do you honestly think that there weren't crappy artist back in the 80's and 90's? There were, but nobody remembers those.)

Reaction score
Hate her and the rest of this generation of music. If you want to listen to talented people WHO DO NOT NEED AUTOTUNE to listen to ACDC, Iron Maiden, Led Zepellin, The Beatles, The Who. Those are some of the worlds best bands. I miss the super groups...
^ This

Everything on Nicki Minaj is fake .-. She used to be good before this song came out. And the anaconda video had too much cussing...

TheMaskedDomo

Experienced
Reaction score
Music is far from dead, there's plenty of great bands and artists out there. Coldplay, TMBG, AWOLNATION, Barenaked Ladies, Linkin Park, Alex Clare, Owl City, The Fray, Foster the People, Spoon, the list goes on.. (do you honestly think that there weren't crappy artist back in the 80's and 90's? There were, but nobody remembers those.)
The 90s weren't that great try 50s-80s and then we can go back a few centuries and listen to Mozart and stuff like that. You have to have an appreciation for the instruments. I use to like all the new crap until I picked up guitar and then I got appreciation for the old stuff.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
The 90s weren't that great try 50s-80s and then we can go back a few centuries and listen to Mozart and stuff like that. You have to have an appreciation for the instruments. I use to like all the new crap until I picked up guitar and then I got appreciation for the old stuff.
If you like classical, I'd suggest Philip Glass. He's one of my favorite modern classical composers.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't even get me started, I'd go on a 3000k rant.

P.S. Her butt is fake you know...

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I love Nikki Minaj, but damn I don't know what she is thinking sometimes.

K

KiDD

The video and music were both terrible in my opinion. Every music video she has made had a theme lining inapporiate topics and makes sense only to those with an IQ they can count on their fingers. She claims she's a "Rap Queen"....Smh.

Reaction score
The video and music were both terrible in my opinion. Every music video she has made had a theme lining inapporiate topics and makes sense only to those with an IQ they can count on their fingers. She claims she's a "Rap Queen"....Smh.
This is pretty much the truth, but you're probably going to start a flame war xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci