• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nice People of MCGamer

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, this thread has gotten a lot of attention. I am a believer that everyone has their good times and everyone has their bad times, but the following are usually nice at all times (please note that this will not be all of them as it would be extremely difficult to fit all of the people in one post.):
  1. kjh567 - This guy though. He avoids so much as cursing let alone being rude to anyone.
  2. LadyOfLove - Shelby is genuinely one of the kindest people you will ever meet, especially once you get to know her.
  3. soggypickle - Soggy is one of those people that you always want to be around as he will offer a happy and kind environment.
  4. Spectral_Slayer - He is always genuine and kind to everyone while offering a sense of humor that can't be ignored.
  5. Willy446 - He's been my friend for a long time and has always only been supportive. I don't know what I would do without him.
  6. duckluv321 - She is always, ALWAYS there to offer any kind of assistance as well as a good word to hear, no matter the situation.
  7. violetheart17 - She has always been kind, rarely saying anything that could be seen as even remotely negative.
  8. Scott - Similar to Violet, he generally looks at the positive side.
Aw, thanks Joey. <3
I was hoping you would say that :D
XD You know it is true :p
Hmm...
Mooclan
BitoBain
MoLoToV
Scott
Zaex
Nephilim
Ceroria
Moose
Jodimo
DracoHD
duckluv321
LadyOfLove "ita 2am. business hours for Shelby are currently closed."
<3

Willy446

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, this thread has gotten a lot of attention. I am a believer that everyone has their good times and everyone has their bad times, but the following are usually nice at all times (please note that this will not be all of them as it would be extremely difficult to fit all of the people in one post.):
  1. kjh567 - This guy though. He avoids so much as cursing let alone being rude to anyone.
  2. LadyOfLove - Shelby is genuinely one of the kindest people you will ever meet, especially once you get to know her.
  3. soggypickle - Soggy is one of those people that you always want to be around as he will offer a happy and kind environment.
  4. Spectral_Slayer - He is always genuine and kind to everyone while offering a sense of humor that can't be ignored.
  5. Willy446 - He's been my friend for a long time and has always only been supportive. I don't know what I would do without him.
  6. duckluv321 - She is always, ALWAYS there to offer any kind of assistance as well as a good word to hear, no matter the situation.
  7. violetheart17 - She has always been kind, rarely saying anything that could be seen as even remotely negative.
  8. Scott - Similar to Violet, he generally looks at the positive side.
<333

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci