• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New way to fight in DM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Right we all hate teams and my method here is to try and split teams up in the DM. Basically instead of there being 3 people left in the DM in the 24 slot make it 4 and then split the 4 into 2 lots of 2. Then the 2 people will have to fight each other to pass this semi final of sorts :p

If this was hard to understand ill give an example.

the 4 people left are 1,2,3 and 4

1 fights 2 and 3 fights 4.

imagine 1 and 3 win. they then are moved to another place where they will fight each other

the way this would stop teams is that if 1 and 2 were on a team they would have to fight each other otherwise they are both eliminated and the other winner (3 for example) would be the winner.

this might take a bit of scripting but will stop teams being so OP in the DM

teams would still be the way forward in games tho :p

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I do not support this idea.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
no probs just thinking of ways that the DM could take place

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it's just one of things we all need to deal with, if your in a team great, if your not, no one is stopping you from asking others to join you. I'll team up with anyone that gets on TeamSpeak :D

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Im sorry but i wount support this idea, since im not a good player and teams are one of my only good chances of having more opportunities to win. Dont get me wrong though, this idea ir very good.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
yes very true teams are part of the game and i regularly team :p

dembones0

Tribute
Reaction score
its a good idea i think but the teams are part of the game and you have to deal with it sometimes they are much easier to defeat than it seems ive beat various amounts of teams in dm and the arena by outmatching them in gear

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't actually have any problem with teams they usually split their armor and make them very easy to kill.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I don't actually have any problem with teams they usually split their armor and make them very easy to kill.
Well I normally get 3 sets of full iron in one game so that doesn't make a difference.

WaWaXD

Survivor
Reaction score
teams are part of the game, we can't stop people from being in a team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member