• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New team symbol when there is a hacker?

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Should there be a special team symbol when the player who wants to team wants to kill a hacker?

Reply down below on a special move to represent this, and hopefully telling people about hackers would be faster and easier.

I suggest the player blocks while looking at the player he wants to team with, and then he/she randomly hits straight up, then straight down.

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
fishing rod and shift then light a fire in front of you, burn a wooden axe, look up as you swing with a golden axe then light yourself on fire and place the golden axe in the fire. Once you finish that hit the desired teamate 6 times with a stick and then light both of you and your future teamate on fire. Type in chat, OOOcD91Ac2O8, heal and kill the hackers.

ZenosMC

Survivor
Reaction score
type this in the chat:

"BACCA DOOD PLS TEM I FNA THERE IS HA KER BACCA DOOD I FNAAA I GOT THE BETTY d00d PLS TEM TEM TEM TEM UNDER BRIDGE ALL BACCAS"

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
fishing rod and shift then light a fire in front of you, burn a wooden axe, look up as you swing with a golden axe then light yourself on fire and place the golden axe in the fire. Once you finish that hit the desired teamate 6 times with a stick and then light both of you and your future teamate on fire. Type in chat, OOOcD91Ac2O8, heal and kill the hackers.
Hahahahahha xDD :,)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci