• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New sponsor items?

Liek it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I honestly do agree with you that string should be added back into Tier 1 or 2. But anything else i so no way.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
I like it. Creative, strong, and limited uses. Also a high price so it can't be bought too much.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Yes but it really doesn't follow the book at all.
True, but this is Survival Games. Not Hunger Games. And even if it was, why does it have to follow the book? I'm pretty sure SG4 wasn't in The Hunger Games.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
True, but this is Survival Games. Not Hunger Games. And even if it was, why does it have to follow the book? I'm pretty sure SG4 wasn't in The Hunger Games.
Okay maybe not ''follow'' book, but seriously? a fire aspect I blaze rod. Im pretty sure MCSG is trying to stick to items that are obtainable in survival.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow. I feel like my thread was ignored now. I made a thread similar to this, just in a lot more detail .-. And different sponsor items.

I support the stuff that you suggested to be added to chests. Those can all pretty much come in handy at times, and if necessary you can just throw them out. Sometimes they are a hassle, but not that big of one in my opinion.

As for the sponsoring, here are my edits (underlined).
For sponsoring :
- Add a ''Land Mine'', which is actually a piece of TNT which is activated upon placing - 250 points
- Add a ''Flame Baton'', which is a Fire Aspect I Blaze Rod - 250 points (they aren't worth 800 points. They do half a heart of damage but light the person on fire, which isn't that good)
- Add a ''Tomahawk'', an iron axe with Sharpness I, and only 10 uses - 300 points (It's not worth 300 points for only 5 uses)
- Add a ''Ballistic Chestplate'', a chain chestplate with Protection III - 200 points (More durable, pretty equal protection I think)
- Add the ''Bow Of Azreal'', which is a Power I and Punch I bow and Infinity I, with only 10 uses - 350 points (Give it more of an advantage and more worth 350 points)
- Add the ''Boots Of Murkiness'', which is chain boots with Feather Falling IV - 200 points (More durable, and I think equally good looking. If leather boots, then they should also get an Unbreaking II enchantment. Also, less points so it's actually worth that amount o_O)
- Add the ''Swiss Army Knife'', which is shears with Sharpness II - 300 points (This is completely useless. It's worse than a sword, yet costs 300 points? I think the item itself should change, but I have no suggestions)
- Add the ''Science Experiment 3'', which is a Silverfish named something, because names are awesome spawn egg - 150 points (definitely not worth 500 points. 200 points at most, because it can still turn on you)
- Add the ''Baron's Blade'', a stone hoe with KnockBack II - 200 points (Not worth 300 points)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Okay maybe not ''follow'' book, but seriously? a fire aspect I blaze rod. Im pretty sure MCSG is trying to stick to items that are obtainable in survival.
That is obtainable :p

But I agree with many that this is too OP. Especially the iron sword in tier 2s. Can you image an iron sword at corn? WAY too dangerous.

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i hate the iron sword thing they have it at other sg places and i hate it i like having to make iron swords

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
I've got some ideas that are brought over from Overc*** N and from my own head.
You're stealing ideas from Overcast Network.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci