• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Sponsor Item: 1 Stick?

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry but no, I don't think that should be added. Honestly I think that they shouldn't because they can be alittle OP. Like adding a diamond for 2000 points.
guess I didn't think over this comment, just a thought that wafted by my head

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Make it fairly cheap (30-50 points) or have it in a bundle 5 or so for 100.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
I would like sticks to be added because I keep dying with 2 diamonds and no sticks!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Definitely, sticks are more rare nowadays and I often need them. Pretty much useful at any time, save the very beginning.

RockinBlocker

Survivor
Reaction score
I have always had this problem. Like today, no sticks and 7 diamonds. Just no. Just no. (No lie.)

Yes sticks should be a sponsor item and should replace raw beef as there is aboslutley no point to having it :p
Yes.

Personally I agree that a STICK should be a sponsor item for the reason that generally i have the iron and the diamonds but never do i have a stick so I always have to search a lot of tier ones to look for sticks. The stick an be a valuable item that one constantly needs or an item that you have to many and need to use them all up.
Yes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci