• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Secondary Weapons.

Should TNT and Cobwebs be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
By unoriginal, i mean servers like hive. If you want cobwebs and tnt go on hive.
If you think we'd be unoriginal by "copying" hive. Then how bout you go complain to them for using MCSG's code for their SG plugin. That's copying.

Last edited by a moderator:

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
If you think we'd be unoriginal by "copying" hive. Then how bout you go complain to them for using MCSG's code for their SG plugin. That's copying.
ZING!!

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
If you think we'd be unoriginal by "copying" hive. Then how bout you go t0 them them for using MCSG's code for their SG plugin. That's copying.
Didn't Clankstar create that code? o_O

Whatever, not the place to bring up that discussion again.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Didn't Clankstar create that code? o_O

Whatever, not the place to bring up that discussion again.
I don't know who created the base MCSG code, but I do know clank took v1's code to make the HiveSG, but I agree, I'll stop bringing it up.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
He was giving constructive criticism on your idea and then you told him to get off the thread. Not how the forums work.
I already heard his opinion so did he, he didn't need to re-tell me so i told him if he had a problem with my opinion the leave the thread now you don't need to reply and get butt hurt that has nothing to do with you.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
I would like to say that, as HolidayResort said, I am requesting that you keep arguments to a minimum.

Also, if you had searched the forums for this before, you would have found:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/add-cobwebs-to-mcsg.79987/
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/should-mcsg-add-cobwebs-and-tnt.109102/
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/cobweb.116343/

And you would also have realised that the general public's opinion is that it is unwanted on the servers.

I understand that you may believe they would add new PvP skills to the servers, but frankly they are too OP, and are already used by a large amount of servers whilst MCSG would prefer to keep their PvP weapons fairly vanilla.

Also, in regards to the argument about asking people to leave the thread: you can ask people to leave the thread if they are causing flame, but in this case TomahawkGoesChop posted his opinion and tried to clarify it so you understood what he meant. He in no way wanted to post his opinion twice.

Finally, since this topic has already been posted before and there is also arguments growing after a moderator's warning, I am going to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci