• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Secondary Weapons.

Should TNT and Cobwebs be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
Wouldn't be great if MCSG added TNT and cobwebs? I mean i think there should be more secondary weapons to defend yourself from hackers and teams. For those people thinking TNT might be overpowered they could be only found in tier 2's or 3's. I don't know if some people will agree but its time to add some secondary's.

Cobweb - If you are getting chased by a team or a hacker you can use a Cobweb to get the [player] stuck and that should save you sometime to regenerate or eat and even possibly bowspam the player and kill him/her.

TNT - TNT is a highly good secondary to take out teams and hackers. To use this weapon you need to make it fall on you're opponent to do some damage.

These items are included in hive, so what? Hive implemented flint and steel i don't see a reason why we shouldn't implement these both secondary's.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thats really unoriginal in my opinion, i've seen atleast 5 other servers with those.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
Thats really unoriginal in my opinion, i've seen atleast 5 other servers with those.
What do you mean unoriginal? I don't see minecraft with 500 items meant to be secondaries lol. The game is getting a bit boring for some players. It's a suggestion and plus if it was added it would actually spice up the game and help against fighting hackers and teams.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What do you mean unoriginal? I don't see minecraft with 500 items meant to be secondaries lol. The game is getting a bit boring for some players. It's a suggestion and plus if it was added it would actually spice up the game and help against fighting hackers and teams.
By unoriginal, i mean servers like hive. If you want cobwebs and tnt go on hive.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
By unoriginal, i mean servers like hive. If you want cobwebs and tnt go on hive.
Listen if you don't like this idea then you can go away. I'm not going on to a European server just because you think this is unoriginal. There needs to be more secondaries.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I like cobweb, but I see no use for TNT. I think you could have something other than those two. Maybe buckets? With or without water/lava, it would still be a very interesting addition.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
Cobwebs are kinda cheap tbh. If you've ever played Hive you would know that falling TNT can do up to 8 hearts of damage do a guy in full iron. That's really OP aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci