• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New maps down to 4, vote for your favorite!

Community Maps!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I played on Teweran.
Was kinda fun.
Looks amazing but isnt great to play (like map 2).
My vote goes to Fortress Pyke.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
I voted for Fortress Pyke although it seems to go with the others a bit too much. A map with loads of snow or a map with loads of lava would be pretty good. Vareide said that Survival Games 4 was coming out on October 4 but was he talking about a community map?

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
And some weird "mcsg ruins" which ive never heard of and its just a spawned world with builds. Its.......wierd...?
Yea I don't really like the MCSG ruins one. I think the cornucopia is extremely unfair, as someone could just stay up there the whole game and push people off. Also the map looks kind of sloppy... I still haven't had a chance to play Teweran, but I played Kharmunrah like 5 times and it was alright. And I played my map once but they put on an old version so it's missing some of the changes that were made :/

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I played all of the, the ruins one was the one I least liked

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
The bad thing about
Kharmunrah is the sphinx, it just looks so, blehh. Other than that it's a good map, but the sphinx just ruins it in my opinion. Mini SG looks really fun! (Saw ChimneySwift play it) and Fortress Pike looks fantastic

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The bad thing about
Kharmunrah is the sphinx, it just looks so, blehh. Other than that it's a good map, but the sphinx just ruins it in my opinion. Mini SG looks really fun! (Saw ChimneySwift play it) and Fortress Pike looks fantastic
Well I guess that opinion depends on whether you've been inside it or not *sly face* but I'll never tell :D

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
5 minutes into a game on MCSG ruins, hadn't found a single chest :(

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Had a fun day playing all the new maps especially teweran, great job guys by the way and the dragon is amazing does it have a name (If not can it be called doumbledoor dumbledore:p) Also Kharmunrah was fun to play mainly because i help build it :D. Just a few things i found needed ti be fixed which is:
.1 there is a hole on the floor in corn. It kills u if you fall down but it shouldnt be there.
.2 hole in hobos house. not to big a think just thought i would mention it.
.3 finally the tnt trap at sphinx doesnt kill which it should. I think the water needs to be removed from it to make it work properly.

I dont know if i should fix them and update the download or if chad or someone could fix it. Let me know. :D

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
Could you explain to me what you think the errors are on Fortress Pyke? I'd like to know, any feedback is welcomed, it helps me make my builds better.
I know the post wasn't directed at me, but I'd like to answer the question, since I voted for Kharmunrah and Terewan. First of all, there's no error on your map. It's perfect for those whose MCSG styles are more geared towards fighting. It IS a small map, after all. There's not a lot of surviving and preparing to do. I prefer bigger maps like Terewan or Kharmunrah (or SG2) because my MCSG style is more based on survival. I PVP when necessary, but my goal is not to kill everyone whenever possible. I try to gather supplies from chests to prepare myself for the deathmatch if I survive that long. Your map (along with Breeze Island) would be perfect on a 12 player server if they existed. But I prefer playing larger maps on 24 or 48 player servers.

By the way, which servers are the new maps on? I can't find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci