• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Lobby

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Why is there no TL;DR on this thread? I'm lazy!
I don't necessarily agree or disagree. Lobbies are hard to make/find, and then changing it is also a lot of effort apparently. If they were to do another contest, it might be interesting, but just changing the lobby to something else seems fairly boring and simple. The only ones that I think would be worth adding would be the other members of the top 3 lobbies in the previous contest.

Aman4o2

Experienced
Reaction score
Why is there no TL;DR on this thread? I'm lazy!
I don't necessarily agree or disagree. Lobbies are hard to make/find, and then changing it is also a lot of effort apparently. If they were to do another contest, it might be interesting, but just changing the lobby to something else seems fairly boring and simple. The only ones that I think would be worth adding would be the other members of the top 3 lobbies in the previous contest.
You know, I think there is one lobby that is amazing and filled with amazing memories. The one where I started playing MCSG. I tried to find a picture of the lobby that I love, but this video should remind everybody what lobby I'm talking about:
It is the one with the parkour in the library place, and where people would try to glitch out of the map.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wonder if a new lobby competition is in order i mean with the map contest just finishing people still have their create juices flowing and probably have many ideas for a new lobby. I do think that the lobby needs a change but the current one isn't bad.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly do not think it is a necessity right now. The lobby is just fine for now.
Not a necessity but it doesn't take up much of the developers' time since the lobbies tend to be user created.

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Why can't we vote to try get the old lobby back for like a month or something.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I miss the lobby with that lever on the wall that opened that little trap and I would get tons of people to fall in. Then they'd curse at me and I'd report them. Ah, my pre-mod days. :p

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We should bring back the old old old old lobby, from very early beta MCSG! That lobby was the best, running around in that little pathway along the sides of the lobby. The simple spawn room. The training areas. Oh I miss and love that lobby so much.

Aman4o2

Experienced
Reaction score
We should bring back the old old old old lobby, from very early beta MCSG! That lobby was the best, running around in that little pathway along the sides of the lobby. The simple spawn room. The training areas. Oh I miss and love that lobby so much.
Yes, we should bring back the old lobbies to bring back memories of when we first started and loved MCSG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci