• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Jungle Fun By: Bogydew

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You just started that, you just blatantly say "This will not be added". All you have to say is "The corn needs to be round" so discouraging. And in what way is that flame? You obviously don't know what flame is. "Bashing internet users" how did I "bash" you? I said you were being rude. At least learn what the word means before you say I'm doing it.
First of all, it is the truth, a map will not be excepted with a square cornucopia, I told the guy the truth. Second of all I did not start the flame war, it seems as if every comment I post you have to come and say something negative about it. It was like that in EliteSquad and in Hurricanes, so for once can you just lay off? I'm tired of you having to post these unnecessary negative comments. YOU chose to start the flame war, I what I posted had nothing to do with you, then you come along and start flaming again, well I'm tired of it. So can you be normal and try to be nice to people? Try not to start a Flame war every five minutes, because I don't know if you notice, but it is annoying.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First of all, it is the truth, a map will not be excepted with a square cornucopia, I told the guy the truth. Second of all I did not start the flame war, it seems as if every comment I post you have to come and say something negative about it. It was like that in EliteSquad and in Hurricanes, so for once can you just lay off? I'm tired of you having to post these unnecessary negative comments. YOU chose to start the flame war, I what I posted had nothing to do with you, then you come along and start flaming again, well I'm tired of it. So can you be normal and try to be nice to people? Try not to start a Flame war every five minutes, because I don't know if you notice, but it is annoying.
If you believe that he supposedly started a flame war, why didn't you stop it? You didn't need to respond with such negativity or you could've just not responded at all. I hate it when a player accuses another player of starting a flame war while they are of equal blame.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you believe that he supposedly started a flame war, why didn't you stop it? You didn't need to respond with such negativity or you could've just not responded at all. I hate it when a player accuses another player of starting a flame war while they are of equal blame.
This is a different matter for me, because he follows me everywhere, he starts Flame wars on my Profile page, he started flame wars in my old Clan, and even in my Old Old Clan, every single post that I write, no matter if its nice or rude, he has to comment on it. Wouldn't that get annoying?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a different matter for me, because he follows me everywhere, he starts Flame wars on my Profile page, he started flame wars in my old Clan, and even in my Old Old Clan, every single post that I write, no matter if its nice or rude, he has to comment on it. Wouldn't that get annoying?
You just don't when to stop, shut up. We don't care anymore. By the way, that's a complete lie, I wouldn't spend my time following a complainer. Lmao.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, I dont want you to take this as hating, but some of the terraforming just looks so horrific, there are loads of voxelsniper tutorials out there, I suggest you practise a lot more and develop a style, the get back to us with a more developed map :)

kingbball

Spectator
Reaction score
looking good i am making a map too here is what i am thinking it is called revenge from saton
2013-08-31_21.48.35.png
2013-08-31_21.48.40.png

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
i know i suck at building i really ned some builders
Building isn't for everyone. If you need some inspiration however, look on youtube, there are plenty of tutorials and tips for a great map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci