• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Jungle Fun By: Bogydew

bogydew_

Spectator
Reaction score
This Is a Map Im Working On so i Hope You Guys Love IT :)
2013-08-13_01.52.36.png

Deathkiller961

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmm, there's too much trees and not many structures, and it looks like that the buildings is just random. But keep working on it.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This ap will not be accepted with a square cornocopia, sorry.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
This ap will not be accepted with a square cornocopia, sorry.
Stop. You literally do this on every thread, just tell them it's definitely "NOT" going to be accepted. That's extremely rude, you can just tell them what they need to fix, if they want it to be added.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Stop. You literally do this on every thread, just tell them it's definitely "NOT" going to be accepted. That's extremely rude, you can just tell them what they need to fix, if they want it to be added.
It's not a matter of personal opinion. It's the fact that the corn NEEDS to be round. Otherwise, it's unfair.

Edit: Could this be moved to "Maps in Progress"?

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not being rude, I'm telling them that they need to change the cornucopia, why do you have start a flame war every 5 minutes? I mean seriously, I'm starting to think you like to start flame wars, just stop.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not being rude, I'm telling them that they need to change the cornucopia, why do you have start a flame war every 5 minutes? I mean seriously, I'm starting to think you like to start flame wars, just stop.
You just started that, you just blatantly say "This will not be added". All you have to say is "The corn needs to be round" so discouraging. And in what way is that flame? You obviously don't know what flame is. "Bashing internet users" how did I "bash" you? I said you were being rude. At least learn what the word means before you say I'm doing it.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
How do you know? Are you a high staff member that decides which maps gets accepted? Or are you just being discouraging?
It's because it has a square cornucopia. If it's not fixed, it cannot be accepted due to the fact that it's not fair for people diagonally separated from the chests. That's all he's saying. He's not trying to be rude.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Th
How do you know? Are you a high staff member that decides which maps gets accepted? Or are you just being discouraging?
The reason square corns don't work is because some people are farther away from the chests, but that doesn't matter, moonlight lake doesn't have a fair corn, and that got added...

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
A couple of things:
1) Cornucopia has to be round. If not it's unfair.
2) The terraforming looks sloppy and uneven. This can cause bad pvp and map quality.
3) Some of the buildings look good, they are just random and don't follow a theme.
4) The glass dome is much too small. I can tell by the video that the radius is less than 200 which is the minimum if it is not an indoor-based map.

Keep working on this and see what it gets you. Not a bad idea, just needs much more work. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci