• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEW GFX SHOP!!!

Who wants it?

• Total voters

StreetKidXReborn

Spectator
Reaction score
For those interested on my GFX Just pm me and we will talk about it ;)

Samples:

Last edited:

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
I don't really like people like you because you join these forums just to see your GFX I suggest going to MCMarket because that is the place you would want to be seeling things not here.

StreetKidXReborn

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't really like people like you because you join these forums just to see your GFX I suggest going to MCMarket because that is the place you would want to be seeling things not here.

wow so this is how they welcome new players in the forums???
i am new here but been playing on mcsg on random times with friends..
i didn't Join for that reason you know i am Just showcasing my talent for everybody to see my art works..
well i cannot please anybody... im not here either to make flame with anyone so leave me be and God bless you :)

StreetKidXReborn

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello can you make me 1 avatar in C4D for free? :)
We can talk about that... if you want it for free you can check out my yt channel and subscribe, comment your name on one of my vids and hit the like and subscribe button then i'll process your request.. :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI_hb5vddLFWsTZvWLFopRw streetkidgaming

note: no one is forcing you to subscribe, do it at your own will :D
art work for a subscription is a fair deal i suppose ;)

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
wow so this is how they welcome new players in the forums???
i am new here but been playing on mcsg on random times with friends..
i didn't Join for that reason you know i am Just showcasing my talent for everybody to see my art works..
well i cannot please anybody... im not here either to make flame with anyone so leave me be and God bless you :)
Well you joined the forums just a couple of days ago and your first post was your shop and your total play time seems to be only 17m22s sooooo...

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Usually people do something to introduce themselves, so I guess just "straight up to-the-point Hey! Artwork here!" is kinda awkward...

2. I will PM you for ze artwork, as for liking and subbing... a fun fact about me is that I'm mostly active when I'm at school... long story, don't ask... so I won't be able to like/sub/comment right away, but I will when I get the chance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci